Chapter 24: The Last

GD's pov.

I was playing with my electric device while waiting my prey to come. I know they will keep that cat boy somewhere.

'Agust D'. I thought it just will be one's nightmare. But, it just got transfered which I was excited about.

While I was zoned out I heard a loud thud. Finally, my prey has come!

"Park to the Ji to the Min. Wow, impressive. You come here without any fears, eh?" I looked to him and he pulled up his head.

Surprisingly, his eyes were bright silver and fierce. He was looking more braver.

"Looks like you got close with it." I walked to him.

"So, Park Jimin. A lonely catboy who lost his parents when 5. Living in Busan with his aunty. Being betrayed by his own best friend..

How lonely is that?" I hold his chin and put a grip on it.

He punched me so hard making me fall. I chuckled looking his pitiful reaction.

"And you thought all of your friends now is comfortable with you? Do you know there is a chance they could dump you? Do you know they hate you?" I smirked as his eyes started watery.

Jimin's POV.

Just hold it. They never dump you.

I trying to hold back my tears from falling. Again, I punch him in the face. He keep giggling.

"WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO? PUNCHING ME NONSTOP? YOU ARE USELESS! THEY HATE YOU! NOBODY WANT TO BE WITH YOU!! YOURE LONELY!" He shouted. No. I can't hold it anymore.

I dropped to floor and tears is falling so fast. Stop. Stop, Jimin.

"THEY HATE YOU, JIMIN! FOR THEM, YOURE JUST A USELESS TRASH!!"

"STOP!!

Stop. It." I cried underneath. He pulled my hair making me shocked.

"Then, just let me do something to you. It won't take long." He injects me with a drug. Jimin, what is this? Stop.

He took out a taser and dig it right on my stomach. I shouted so loud that I think whoever passes this area would hear it.

He pull out the taser and dig it back again. The pain is unbearable until I cried so hard.

The last move, he pulled the taser and dig it into my head. It was real hurt. I dropped to the floor after he let go of me.

I has no energy left even to move so I just lay there frozen. I was about to black out. Then, I heard a group of police rushed in.

That's the moment I blacked out.

-

Yoongi's POV.

"Jimin!! Please wake up!" I ran beside the stretcher.

I follow the doctors right they got Jimin on the stretcher. Its an emergency area, so let this be a drama for a moment.

"I'm sorry, you need to stay here." The nurse blocked me from getting in the ICU room.

I looked at the glass wall and saw Jimin unconscious. They trying to get his heartbeat back as I see.

The doctor took out a defibrillator and charged it.

"100 joules. Clear." I closed my eyes as I see they put the device right on the chest.

"200 joules. Clear." Again.

"300 joules. Clear." I see Jimin started breathing and he turned his head to see me.

He mouthed out 'don't worry, Yoongi' and smiled to me. I won't. But, I did.

I feel on the floor and Rapmon got hold of me. I turned and saw everyone was here. Seeing me crying like crazy.

"Don't tell anyone I cried just because of Jimin." I got hugs from them after I say that.