Chapter 19: Reflected

Few weeks later..

Jimin's pov.

I let the cold water flowed on my sweaty skin. In the middle of the night. I just woke up because of the nightmare I had. It kept coming to me these days.

I looked myself to the mirror. Staring straight into my eyes. My eyes started to turn silver. My body started shivering.

Quickly, I get out of the bathroom

Quickly, I get out of the bathroom. Changed to a new clothes and lied down on the bed back. My body won't stop shivering.

I rolled left and right to get a comfort position. But, it doesn't work. I did that for almost 45 minutes and I gave up.

I spread my hands widely and breath heavily. What is going on now? I looked up to the ceiling and blacked out after several minutes.

-

"Park Jimin." I opened my left eye looking who called my full name.

"Park sleepyhead Jimin, better you get up or I will spill this hot coffee." I looked up and saw Rapmon holding a cup of coffee. I sat and leaned against the wall.

"Pack up. You're going back home." He sat beside me.

"How about Yoongi?" Yes. I already informed about it. I wondering how's he now.

"We need you to get home now. With any risk." He lets out a sigh.

"He cut himself until there's no space left." He looked down.

"I'll pack up." I stand up and gathering all my stuff.

-

I walked into the dorm and saw everyone still asleep as it still early morning. I just see only Jin and Hoseok awake.

"Jimin!" Hoseok greet me with his mega smile. I smiled back and walked to my room.

"He's unstable. Watch your words." Jin patted my shoulder. I nodded and twisted the doorknob.

"Yoongi?" I walked in and turn on the lights. It was really dark.

I saw Yoongi curled up into a ball and already fall asleep. Wearing sleeveless shirt revealing all the fresh cuts on his shoulder until his fingers.

I touched along his wounds which still new. He moved a bit. I guess it stings. His hair fall aside and I saw black circles around his eyes.

"Yoon-" I was pushed to the wall.

"GET OUT NOW!" He growled to me. His eyes blazing with fire and.. Not changing into red? 'Told ya he's recovered.' Agust D came into my head.

"Yoongi! Its me, Jimin." I looked to his eyes and he stopped. He walk backwards.

"Ji-Jimin." He looks scared. I turned to the mirror. My eyes were bright silver. I dropped to the ground as I felt weak.

"JIN!! RAPMON!!!" I shouted my lungs out. They ran into me and Jin handed me my inhaler. Yoongi stood there straight as he was shocked.

I inhale the gas and feel relaxed but my heart rate wasn't right. They brought me back to living room and placed me there.

Yoongi's pov.

I froze as they took Jimin out from my room. His eyes. Were silver.

"Yoongi?" Hoseok head popped out from my door. I looked to him.

"Jin want to see you outside." I nodded and walk to the living room. I saw Jimin laying weakly.

"Hoseok said you wanted to see me." I scratch my neck.

"Yup.

Now, ask what you want to ask." He looked up to me. Did he read my mind?

"What was that?" I asked him.

"Panic disorder. His heartbeat rate raised to fast. And he couldn't catch any breath so he using inhaler."

"Why.. He has some.. Silver eyes?"

"Your nightmare reflected to him." Agust D?

"Youve got to be kidding me.." I chuckled then stopped as Rapmon stare straight into my eyes.

"We are not. He is your reflection now." I dropped my jaw. Things getting worst, Yoongi.

"Yoongi? You hear me?" Jin shakes my shoulder. I looked to him blankly.

"Min clueless Yoongi. Do you hear me or not?"

"Yeah. I'm hearing." I nodded.

"Don't let this thing disturb you, boy. We are on this." Rapmon advised me.

"I don't know." I looked to Jimin who already slept. Maybe tired.

"Yoongi. He can't be scared. That will disturb his heartbeat rate and the same thing will happen again." Jin looked to me. I kept my mouth shut.

"And, I'm planning to rearrange the roommates."

"NO! DONT YOU EVER BREAK ME WITH MY TAE!!" We heard Jhope shouted and he came to us with an unwashed pan.

"Unfortunately, I will.

Now, go back and wash the dishes." Jin make a straight face. Hoseok dropped his shoulder and walked back to the kitchen.

"What do you say, Yoongi?" Rapmon looked to me.

"Okay.

If its the only way for him."

"I'll arrange the room tomorrow." Jin walk away.

"I know it's hard, Yoongi. But, as you know this is for Jimin.

Now, let's bring him back to your room." Rapmon tapped my shoulder and I helped him carry Jimin.