Chapter 9: Revealed

Jimin's pov.

I heard Tae shouted. I push this guy away and run up to Tae. Please, don't hurt Tae. He is barely breathing. Caught by another Yoongi. I mean it's Yoongi but another person. I ran to him and push Yoongi away.

"Tae. Are you okay?" He's coughing.

"I'm okay.." We stand up together.

"Go back to them, I'll back soon." I pat Tae's shoulder.

"Wha-"

"Go!" I push him away. He run to the entrance

"Bring it on, Agust." I looked up to Yoongi. He stared to me fiercely. Oh boy. He's gonna eat me.

He run up to me and push me to the wall. We struggled for like 15 minutes. I was like almost unconscious. He choked me and press me to the wall. I tried to let go of myself but it failed. Where's Tae? He should be here by now.

I barely breath as his strength is no joke. He looked at my eyes. Boy, his eyes now could kill me. I know Yoongi is still in there.

"Yoongi..

Stop it. I know you can hear me." He just gripped my neck harder. Really, I can't breath right now. A tear escaped from my eyes.

"Y-Yoongi. I-It's me. Ji-Jimin." I hit his hand even though I know it doesn't have effect on him.

"Y-yoongi. Stop it.

I-I can't

Breath." I lost my grip and everything become blurry. I can't feel myself anymore.

"Min. Yoongi." I blacked out.

Yoongi's pov.

I started to get in myself back. I was shocked. Jimin. He's in my hand, unconscious. Am I lost control? I let go the grip and try to wake him up.

"Jimin! Wake up! Jimin!" I shake his body as my hand was trembling. Please don't.

"Park Jimin! Jimin!!" I shouted. Why? Why?!!!

"Jimin.

Don't do this to me." I started to weak and placed my head right on his shoulder. Tears started rolling on my cheeks.

"Jimin! Yoongi!" I heard someone shouted from far. That voice. Jin. I locked myself beside Jimin.

"Yoongi. It's okay. He will be okay." Jin pulled me. I ended crying in front of him.

"I didn't do it."

"It's okay. Just relax okay?"

"Yoongi? Yoongi!" His voice faded away.

Before I knew it, I blacked out.

Jin 's pov.

He collapsed. Just great. Jimin and now Yoongi.

"Jungkook. Bring them back to van. Guys, we'll talk about this at dorm."

-

Everything was silent as we arrived at the dorm. Jungkook has settled out Jimin to their room. He told me that Jimin had some bruises on his neck. Rapmon is still cleaning the wounds got on Yoongi's hand. Everyone else were quiet as there's no topic to talk about.

"Done." Rapmon keep the first aid and sit with us. Bang PD is already in the living room as he know what happened.

"Okay, now. YOU ALL BETTER HAVE A DAMN GOOD EXPLANATION FOR THIS!" Bang PD looked up to us. We just shut our mouth.

"Rapmon. I told you to keep them safe." He furrowed his eyebrows to Rapmon.

"I did." Rapmon looked down to the floor.

"Then..

WHAT'S WITH ALL THAT MESS AND WOUNDS?!" He shouted at us.

"You guys is really a trouble. I told you guys to sleep at the hotel, but what did you choose? THIS STUPID APARTMENT. Now,

I WANT YOU  TO MOVE YOUR ASS AND SLEEP AT THE HOTEL NOW!" He shouted again and walked to the door.

"PD." Hoseok raised his hand.

"Yes, Hope?"

"What if we sleep at hotel for the next trip? This apartment belongs to Yoongi. We don't want to leave him here."He smiled awkwardly.

"Yes you can.

TOO BAD YOU'RE NOT GOING FOR ANOTHER TRIP UNTIL YOU CLEARED THIS MESS!" He slammed the door.

"Yeah. Thanks to you, Hobi." Tae rolled his eyes.

"I'll be in my room." Jungkook walked to his room. Everyone walked to their own room leaving me and Hoseok.

"It's okay, I know you're trying to help us. Let's sleep. We'll leaving tomorrow." I pat his shoulder.