Chapter 13: Unsolved

Feeling want to drop another chapter.

Here it goes 😘😆😆

-----------------------------------

Yoongi's pov.

"Yoon... Gi." I heard a voice. Seems like near to me.

"Yoongi~" I opened my eyes. I jumped back as I saw Jimin was in front on my face. I mean really close.

"I miss you." His words make me froze. He miss me? I don't know how to react so I just show my straight face.

"Yoongi?" I still froze.

"I will leave you for a while." His voice toned down. He was looking so disappointed. He stands up and walked away. Did I disappointing him?

"I wouldn't do that if I was you" Jin walks in with a tray of foods. He sat beside me.

"He's really wanting you to come back. And, we did for him."

".. 'We'?" I was confused.

"Yup. Rapmon, Tae, Hoseok, Jungkook and me." He smiled.

"I have a reason to stay there, Jin. I choose to be there. Don't you see what I did to Jimin?"

"I will ask you back. Don't you see the happiness in his eyes?" I was froze. Happiness? His eyes?

"Jimin is the person with a kind heart. He will accept you no matter what."

"Yea, right." I rolled my eyes.

"Eat up. I will back soon." He walked away leaving the tray. My appetite has lost from the moment I woke up.

What did he mean?

Jimin's pov.

"Dude, where are you going?" Jungkook shouted as he saw me wearing my shoes.

"Somewhere.. I'll back later." I walked out from the dorm. I have no reason to go out today. Even though Yoongi is home. I just need a time alone.

-

I walked along the path beside the lake and sat on a bench. Yoongi was like trying to stay away from me. But, why? He didn't hate me, did he?

What if he really hates you? What if all the time he was really trying to kill you? What if he lying to you? Ah, cut it off. He will never do that. I know.

"Jimin." I turned as someone called my name. Taemin.

"What do you want?"

"I just want to talk with you." He sat beside me.

"We don't have any topics to talk with." I looked away.

"Please, Jimin. I need you to hear me."

"And I need you to go away from me with your psycho friend called G Dragon or something." I rolled my eyes.

"He's not my friend. Okay, I'll let this simple. Either you want to hear it or not." I kept my mouth shut.

"G Dragon had met your friend since their high school. Your friend was being drugged and electric-shocked (A/N: idk what its called). It caused  memory and identity malfunction. Which mean, he lost control if his emotional statement is unstable. Jimin. I tell you this because I know he was important to you.

And this is the last time I will see you." I turned to him. He smiled a bit.

"Do you know how to recover him?"

"Let he face his trauma. That's only."

"Thanks." He runs away. What is he running from?

-

Narrator's pov.

Jimin unlocked the door and nobody's home. Except Yoongi. He put his shoes together with Yoongi's. He walked to the living room.

"Yoongi?" Jimin called out. No answer. 'Okay. This got me goosebumps' Jimin whispered himself.

"Min Yoongi?" Then, a glass break at the kitchen makes Jimin jumped a little. He turned around.

"W-What are you doing?" Jimin is scared right now. Seeing Yoongi pointing a knife at him.

"I-I don't know. It's not me.. I feel like.. ARHH!" Yoongi dropped his head down.

"Yoongi?"

"Long time no see, my friend" He pulled his head up. It's not Yoongi anymore. It happening again. Yoongi is being controlled.