Sequel Mishap / Epilogue

So somehow my sequel to this story deleted and I was 13 chapters in and it would legit take to long so I decided to kind of give you and epilogue instead of writing the whole book again! Kind of what I planned to happen in the book...

Enjoy!!

~

After Normani left Miami she became famous while having her daughter Logan who doesn't really speak. Dinah ended up loving with her to LA to join her record company and become a producer. After college, Lauren moved to New York and started her own photography business.

Ally moved on after Tori and Dinah and met Troy in college where they graduated and were wedded soon after. Normani introduces her best friend Zendaya to Dinah who is lovestruck by her but Dinah refuses to give her the time of day.

After 7 years of being separated, Lauren and Normani reunite at a musical festival. Lauren meets Logan and immediately has the automatic connection with the girl.

Normani is skeptical about letting Lauren into Logan's life due to their connection that both girls are unaware of. Dinah, however, pushes Normani to tell Lauren the truth but she continues to be skeptical and push out the truth.

For Normani's birthday, Lauren offers to give Normani a photo shoot with she obliges to easily. Lauren calls down one of her friends down from New York to help her which ends up being Normani's older brother Tyler who she hadn't seen since his high school graduation.

Throughout the months of the love birds getting closer again, Normani and Dinah get into an argument. As Lauren tries to calm the two down, Dinah lets it slip that Logan is the outcome of Lauren's father raping Normani.

After hearing the news, Logan finally speaks and says she wants to go with Lauren and she leaves with her to stay at a hotel after hearing the breaking news.

After a week of silent treatment, Lauren and Logan head back to the house to hear the story from Normani and to hear what she has to say.

Soon everything is back to how it was supposed to be. Lauren told Normani and Logan that she wouldn't treat Lo like her step sister, but as if she was her own daughter.

After a few years of dating, Lauren finally proposes to Normani at the beach where she had first asked her to be her girlfriend back in high school.

The End.