XXV (25)

Warning: Smut

Normani and I walk into school hand in hand and the halls immediately become silent. Everybody is looking at us, just staring. It was kind of... weird.

"Why are they staring at us?" I whisper into Normani's ear.

"I don't know. They're probably jealous I have an hot ass girlfriend" I smile at her before squeezing her hand lightly. We walk over to Ally and Dinah who are standing by their lockers.

"Well if it isn't the most famous gay couple in the school" Dinah has a huge smile on her face. I roll my eyes and slightly nudge her. "What it's true, everybody has been talking about how the new hot cheerleader is dating the ousted gay who seems to love black" Normani scoffs.

"Why are people still saying I'm new? We're half way through the year and I've been here for months!" She crosses her arms.

"At least you're not known for being ousted" I point out. I look at Dinah who's now texting away on her phone. "Who ya texting?"

"Amandla. No biggie" Ally looks at the phone and glares.

"Dinah, can you come with me to get something from my car?" Ally asks. Dinah shrugs and they walk away and out of site. Normani and I walk over to her locker and she starts putting her books inside and I can't help but stare at her. How did I get so lucky?

"I don't think I'll ever get over how hot you look in your uniform" I say looking her up and down. She smiles at me before giving me a quick kiss. She shuts her locker and some guy in a varsity jacket slides in front of it.

"Can we help you?" I ask. He ignores me and keeps his eyes on Normani.

"Hey baby, I'm Cole. Captain of the lacrosse team" He smiles at her. Normani snickers before looking at me.

"Am I supposed to respond to that?" She asks pointing her thumb at him.

"I heard you're gay now" He says smiling. Normani crosses her arms.

"So what?" He licks his lips looking Normani up and down. Boy I outta...

"I can help you out babe" He claps his hands together. "Most of the guys think you're gay because you haven't gotten the right dick but baby, I'm the guy who can fix that. You just gotta give me one night" He smiles at her. "And with that bod" He gestures over her body up and down. "We could do some great shit"

"Okay what you need to do, is stop hitting on my girlfriend" I step in. I push Normani behind me grabbing her wrist. He props himself off the locker.

"Oh yeah? What you gonna do dyke?" I try to suppress it, but my anger gets the best of me. My fist comes in contact with his cheek making him stumble a little.

"Lauren!" Normani yells. I swing my right leg swiftly making great contact with his dick. He falls over on the ground holding his little friend. "Lauren, stop!"

By now, most of the students in the hall were surrounding us with their phones out cheering me on, which actually starts hyping me up. I start kicking him all over as he tries to ball up from the different hits.

"Dinah, do something!" Normani's voice echoes. I wind up and kick him straight in the face and a crack is immediately heard as a scream leaves from his mouth. Before I know it, arms are wrapped around me and I'm being lifted up.

"Let me go! I'm just getting started!" I try to wiggle out of the persons arms and I look at them to realize it's Dinah. "I gotta teach him a lesson D! Let go!"