Chapter 54 ~ Interrupted

Hanson's P.O.V

The Chapel

     We had finished our day at school and we now sped into the Chapel. Booker and I spoke of Cara and how he could have blown our cover when he was talking about Danielle.

"You could have blown our cover," I said,

     I walked frustrated, to my desk while Booker sped behind me.

"Don't you think I realized that?" Said Booker in a harsh tone,

"You wouldn't have realized if I hadn't thrown my lunch at you." I turned around and I gave him a dirty look.

     Booker held his hands on his hips,

"Okay, so I made a mistake, can we get over this?" Spoke Booker

"Fine," I said Harshly,

"Fine." He repeated

     I was angry at him of course, but the case was more important. I slipped my hand through my hair.

"What did you see in the hallway?" I asked, wondering about the events he saw and if it can help us bust Lenny.

"Nothing at first, but I saw Cara and Lenny looking into a locker."

     I furrowed my eyebrows,

"Did you see what was in it?" I asked

"No." Said Booker, "They covered my view. I heard them whispering too, but I couldn't make out what they were saying."

     I sighed,

"I got to get closer to her," I stated to myself.

"Hey, remember what Autin said, that no one messes with Cara because of Lenny." Reminded Booker

"Meaning?" I asked

"Meaning, if he finds out that you're trying to get close to his sister, he's going to kill you." 

"Not before we get him," I informed,

     I walked towards Fuller's office and I knocked on his door before entering.

"Cap-" 

     I stopped in my tracks as I noticed Fuller wasn't the only one in his office. A tall caramel skinned woman stood there in front of him with a long detective coat. Her black hair was neatly wrapped on top of her head. Fuller looked at me seriously,

"Did I say you could come in?" Asked Fuller in a scary tone.

     I immediately apologized and placed my hands in my pockets in an embarrassed manner.

"Oh, don't worry, I have to get going anyway." Stated the beautiful woman. 

     To my surprise, she kissed Fuller on the cheek. He just gave me a death stare as I raised my eyebrows. 

      She began to walk to the door and I moved out of her way, she turned around for the last time and said,

"I'll call you later." She then left his office.

     Fuller placed his hands on his hips and walked around his desk until he reached his desk chair and sat down. He licked his lips before speaking.

"Hanson, what do you need?" He asked

"Booker and I arrived from school, I think we might have a problem."