Chapter 37 ~ Questioning

Danielle P.O.V

The Chapel

     Entering the Chapel there isn't much going on. Just Hanson's voice asking questions to someone else. The others were distant. They all looked at me when I came in with a blank stare. Hanson and Fuller are in front of the cell that holds Ana.

"Where's Overweight? I think she could help us with her." Said, Hanson, while signaling to Ana. I slightly shook my head.

"She turned herself in." Answered Fuller, which made everyone turn their heads toward him. Even Ana.

"What?" Asked Harry.

"I knew she couldn't take it!" Screamed Ana out of nowhere.

"She could never stand the guilt!"

     I gave Ana a dirty look.

"What do you know? Because we know, you know something."

     Ana stayed shut.

"Alright, don't say anything but your going to stay here until you do."

"What?" Questioned Hanson

"You heard me," I said, "She's going to stay here until she spits."

"Danielle." Called Judy

    Judy gently pulled my arm and took me near her desk. In a quiet voice, she said,

"We can't keep her hear for that long. You know the rules."

"Yea, I know the rules. Don't worry she'll break, as long as we don't give her any attention or other necessities."

"How long do you plan to keep her here?" Asked Judy

     I shrugged,

"Until she says something."

"And if she doesn't?" Asked Judy

"Then we'll feed her to the dogs."

     Judy gave me an ' Are you serious' look.

"Judy we need the information. Who knows who Lincoln has out there."

     Judy slightly nodded.

"Yea, you're right, but we have to be in line with the rules."

"It stinks, but I know,"  

     I walked toward the cell again.

"So you're gonna bark or are you going to put your tail between your legs?"

    Ana said nothing.

"Quiet treatment it is. C'mon guys we have work to do."

     I walked over to my desk and plopped my bottom down onto my chair. I opened up a file folder, taking a file out and holding my pen in hand. Everyone else looked a bit confused but then they adjusted and went back to their desks to work. 

     I looked up to see Booker in front of my desk. His head was tilted to the side a bit.

"Do you think it's going to work?" Asked Booker

"Honestly I don't know. I hope it does, I don't want Fuller getting into trouble because of my actions."

     We both eyed Fuller walking into his office. He had a stern look on his face, as usual. He left the door open after entering his office.