Chapter 9 ~ Drama

Danielle's P.O.V

Westerfield High

     The guys brought me to the caff. It was a large area with a crowd of students trying to get their lunch. I cut a group of people in line, I wondered on what they were giving ... until I saw chunky meat I grabbed the tray and raised up to my face.

"Delightful"

     I kept walking down the line. *Gasp*

"There's french fries!"

     The lunch lady gave me a strange look, I slightly smiled and continued down the line to pay for my lunch. I heard cheesy laughing at the front of the line, and I knew exactly who it was.

"Thanks" I said to one of the lunch lady's as she gave me a french fry container.

     I grabbed my change and headed to go find a table.

Booker's P.O.V

     We sat down with the nerd Hanson put ketchup on the other day. We dragged him around now.

"Hey I found out more about the dark girl we saw outside."

     I turned around to face Marty.

"Her name's Judy Henderson."

     Hanson shrugged .

"That's it?" Asked Hanson

     Marty's smile disappeared.

Danielle's P.O.V

The Chapel

     I paced into the chapel, everyone pacing round. Insanity as usual. Fuller told us to gather in his office. Booker sat in the chair in front of Fuller's desk, next to Judy. I stood against the file cabinet. Hanson suddenly came stomping in.

"I've been doing a lot of thinking the last few hours,and I know this is gonna sound personal but it isn't."

     I looked directly at Tom he had startled me bursting into the room like that.

"I found this file on Tracy Edwards in Booker's apartment this morning."

     Fuller had a stern look on his face.

"What were you doing in Booker's apartment this morning?" Asked Fuller.

"I broke in."

     I farrowed my eyebrows and crooked my head to the side. I tried to take in all the information I was hearing.

"Hanson are you out of your mind?" Asked Fuller now clearly angry.

"Take a peek." Hanson raised his arm where he held a file, trying to give it to Fuller.

     Fuller looked inside the file and was reading something.

"This is from Greenwelds private file."

Fuller closed the file, then then turned to Booker. "How did you come by this?"

Booker was silent.

"He's in Internal Affairs." Said Hanson

     My jaw dropped.

"You can't be serious?" I asked.

     "This is as serious as it can get Lavinski. And you, want to start explaining?"