Chapter 51 ~ Phone Call

Danielle P.O.V

The Chapel

     I rubbed my eyes as I entered the Chapel. I ended up bumping into someone.

"Oh Sorry," I said as I stumbled to my desk.

      I took off my jacket and placed it behind my chair. I had dark bags under my eyes. I decided not to cover it with makeup because I knew it would end up irritating me. I walked over to the coffee pot and slowly poured myself a cup of coffee. I stood near the coffee pot as I took a  sip of the warm liquid and I began to close my eyes.

"Good morning Danielle." Said, Judy.

      I immediately opened my eyes to see her smiling wide at the coffee pot.

"Morning Warren." I immediately opened my eyes even wider when I noticed what I had said.

"Warren?" Questioned Judy

"I meant Judy. Your name is Judy, not Warren." I said Quickly

      Judy gave me a confused look,

"Yea... Danielle are you okay? You look a little tired."

       I nodded,

"Yea, I didn't get any sleep last night. I was, um, not tired I guess."

      Judy slightly nodded, while taking a sip of coffee.

"Did you read your chapters?" Asked Judy

"Yea only one."

     I jolted forward as someone ended up patting my back harshly. That same hand reached for the pot of coffee.

"Good Morning!" Said, Harry, while smiling wide.

"Well, you're in a good mood."

     Harry kept smiling as he poured coffee into a small styrofoam cup. He shrugged.

"I don't know just feels like a good day." Replied Harry

     Harry placed the coffee pot back in t's stand and walked off to his desk. Judy and I looked at each other than at Harry.

"It's a girl." Spoke Judy

"No doubt about it, he probably has a date," I mentioned

"Hm," Judy shrugged off Harry's feeling, she then looked at the entrance of the Chapel. Something had taken her attention.

"Your friend." Said Judy quietly. I turned to see Alice walking into our Chapel. She stepped in front of my desk and leaned against it. I walked to her with my coffee in hand.

"Morning," I said.

"Morning," Alice spoke, slightly smiled

"Ready to get down to business?" I asked,

     Alice raised her eyebrows,

"Don't have to ask me twice."

     I placed my cup of coffee on my desk and then began to walk with Alice to Fuller's office.

"Do you want any coffee," I asked

     Alice shook her head,

"No thanks. I'm not much of a caffeine drinker."

"Don't worry, you will be here."

     We walked by Judy's desk and they both greeted each other before standing in front of Fuller's office. I knocked on his door.