Chapter 20 ~ Ouch!

Danielle P.O.V

Jump street chapel

     I was seated in my desk reading over WesterField High's file once again. Fuller was right, there are no reports on drug dealing, there was barely anything at all. I began to wonder if it really happened. Tomorrow I'll need to ask Ricardo. I had talked to Judy about it. She said she would ask the group of girls she sits with in lunch. She said she would be subtle.

Next Morning

Continued P.O.V

     I walked in to the chapel, everyone did their busy work as usual. I tried to go through without bumping into anyone.

"Excuse me, sorry."

     I had gone through safely without bumping into anyone. It was early before school started. We always have to check in before we go do what we gotta do.

     I walked in front of Judy's desk. 

"Good morning."

     Judy looked up from her work giving me a wide smile,

"Hey your in a good mood."

"Naw, just got a good nights sleep."

"How are you doing."

"I'am alright."

      I gave Judy a cheerful smile.

"Is Hanson or Booker here?

"No, I haven't seen them."

"They must have stayed late last night."

"Hm, well I'm going to go check in."

     Judy nodded. I walked to Fuller's office door, I raised my hand to knock, but the door already began to open itself. I immediately placed my arm against my chest. I felt relieved when I saw Fuller now standing in front of the door.

"Danielle, why don't you come in and have a seat?"

     I slipped past him and immediately began to worry. 'What did I do? Damn it think!, Have I punched anyone lately, no I think it was that Recess rapper I threw in the street. Oh my gosh is that illegal?'

      I quickly escaped from my thoughts to notice Harry and Judy were in the room. Which made me feel a bit relieved.

     Fuller spoke first,

"So what exactly has been going on?"

"Wait, so I'm not in trouble?"

     fuller gave me a confused look.

"No... Should you be?"

     I instantly smiled.

"No, at least I don't think so."

     Fuller raised his eyebrows, as in 'What do we got?'

"So what do we know so far?"

     Judy spoke,

"Some girls I hang out with aren't very fond of Marty and the gang."

"A lot of people aren't."

      The door To Fuller's office vibrated a knock,

"Come in."

     In entered Hanson and Booker. They always come in at the same time, it's like they always plan where they place themselves.