Help me! I'm stuck in a house full of stupid vampires!9

I mean tried to stab Damian. Have you tried stabbing a vampire? It's impossible for a teenage girl. There was all that muscle in the way of his heart.

I used all of my strength and got the knife in as far as I could. Which wasn't that far. Damian gave a blood curdling yell and fell on the floor. He was covered in blood. Whoa. I think I killed him. But don't they need to get staked to get killed? Confusing vampire shit......

All of a sudden it felt like my skull was going to explode. Then, I saw the reason why.

Dawn. She ran over to Damian's side and whispered something in his ear.

Mark was in the living room all of a sudden. He cursed in what sounded like Italian. He picked up Damian who was starting to cough up blood now, and went towards the door.

"Get the keys!" yelled Mark at Dawn. I couldn't stand the pain anymore. I collapsed on the bloody floor.

I heard someone yell my name, as darkness captured me.

********Blake's Point Of View *********

The smell of Plethora (vampire blood) was in the air. I put down the bar of soap I was using and ran to the smell.

In the living room, Mark was carrying Damian, who was unconscious and bleeding like hell. He went outside and got into the car. Ashley was

also unconscious but she was on the floor with the other humans around her. They were screaming out her name like she was going to magically wake up. Idiots.

"What the hell happened?!!?!" The whole scene was confusing...

"The bitch stabbed Damian," answered my sister calmly as if nothing had happened.

"Why didn't you call the ambulance?"

She sighed and said, "We don't want the Knights knowing about those." She pointed at the group of humans.

"Oh yeah....well take him to the hospital! I'll take care of them."

"Yeah, yeah whatever." And with that she went out to the car and drove away.

"Is she dead?" whispered the girl with the red and black hair. I went over to them and checked the poor girl's pulse. It was very weak.

"No. What happened?"

"Oh, she stabbed that dude."

"Thank you, Captain Obvious."

"You're welcome, Lieutenant Sarcasm." I rolled my eyes at her as I gently put Ashley on the couch.

"Well, tell me what happened!" I demanded. I sat down on the loveseat as they began telling me the story of Damian- or as Angelina likes to call him, that dude- getting stabbed.

What I learned out of the whole thing was that Ashley's insane.

I am sooooooooooooo sorry. I hate myself cause this chapter is so short....... Blame the writer's block X_X

Well anyway, I hope you liked it! :DDDDDDDDD Vote, Comment, Become a fan :))))))

-Purplelovercutiepie