02. Tour

"I would have never imagined going on tour with Taylor Swift, this is amazing."

"Can you believe it? We are going to finally see him!" Zach cheered, calling over Alex and Robert. I sat on the side of the couch, staring at the television but not speaking a single word.

"I texted him, we are totally getting VIP passes for a discount. I'm going to give Taylor a kiss, I called dips," Alex cheered while being on his phone.

Zach gave him a weird look, "you do remember that you have a girlfriend right? Exactly, so I call dibs."

The continuation of their excitement lingers around the room, planning for the two days that he'll be in Texas. This is the many times I've seen them as excited as this, I started to smile.

"Hanna, aren't you excited?" Robert asked.

Alex nudged him, but Robert gave him a glare.
"What Alex? I am right. Hanna, it was your fault from the start, do you know how many times he texted me that he feels guilty for being happy?"

I bit my tongue and looked away. There was not a single chance that I was going to his concert and sing his songs along with him.

"Since he was 10, this was what you both been dreaming about. Now that it is happening, you're running away and kicking him out of your life because of what? Is it because he's finally happy and you are not?" Robert screamed.

I flinched in response, "I am not selfish, I wanted to protect him!"

I ran out of Alex's house and driving back to mine. I assumed that Alex had texted this to Sarah because she was right outside of my house.
"Sarah, please leave."

Instead of acting on my request, she entered right behind me and sat on the exact spot on the couch every time she came over.

"I don't want to go to his concert, please don't force me to go," I whined as I dumped myself on the seat next to hers.

"Hanna, that's Alex's seat."
She lightly pushed me off and smiled in return so we wouldn't get into a fight. Sarah loved to save his seats even when he's not around, they're the couple goals that I hope to have.

After her little fit about taking the wrong seat, we went back talking about the concert that I have told her multiple times that I'm not going to attend.

"No way, there's no way that I'll go to his concert and admit I'm wrong."

She stared at me and I knew she was getting angry.
"So this is about your pride? Hanna, really? This is about being the winner here, how immature are you?"

I took offense to that but I couldn't be angry because of the tone she said it in.
"I'm sorry, I'm really starting to believe what Robert is saying. If he's right, this is the horrifying side of you Hanna."

"Sarah, you don't understand. Did you see my dad? No, I didn't think so. That's because he left for Hollywood, he changed himself for music," I started to tear up every time I talk about my dad.

"Austin isn't your dad. Austin is your best friend." 

________________________________