With a Touch - Chapter 5

Start from the beginning

Did she thanks for the sex and go to the guest room? Did she make him a thank you for the sex breakfast of scrambled eggs, bacon and pancakes? Or go back to being two strangers who used to go to school together who happened to have wild, monkey sex?

A sharp bite on her inner thigh jarred her out of her thoughts.

"Stop thinking Felicite'." She looked down. David was staring up at her from between her thighs with heated desire. But there was more than just desire swirling behind his eyes. She closed her eyes to hide from it. Just this once, she was giving in to lust and finally discovering and enjoying orgasms she hadn't given to herself. "Stay with me. With us. Let me make you feel good."

She nodded and when David demanded for her to keep her eyes open and watch, she should've bristled from him ordering her around she found herself enthralled when his head bent down over her pussy. His blonde hair falling over her wet, black curls as he took deep breath of her arousal.

"You smell like heaven. I can't wait to taste you. Will you taste like the sweetest cream or an intoxicating nectar?

Felicite' groaned when she felt the long, slow swipe of his tongue of her folds, followed by the nips of his teeth and kisses before he made his way up to the bundle of nerves.

"Hmmm," he rumbled over her clit, the vibrations sending her over the edge in another climax, "you taste so good. I can spend a lifetime licking this pussy and it'll never be enough," then started lapping her up as if he was dying of thirst, prolonging her climax on and on and on.

Her limbs were like wet noodles. Her body, slick with sweat, hummed in satisfaction from the aftershocks as she dropped back down onto the bed. Felicite' never came so hard or so many times. She didn't think her body could be primed again to continue to the sexual final destination she wanted. But warm lips on her thighs, up her hips and taut stomach, her breasts, the hollow of her neck and on her mouth proved her wrong. Reaching for him, she slid her hands up his broad shoulders and around his neck, welcoming his weight as well as his tongue.

It was wonderful to kiss him. Until tonight, until this moment, with as long as she waited Felicite' thought she was well versed in everything, especially kissing. But David's kisses were something else altogether. They were dizzying. Breathtaking. And oh so, so, scorching.

His hips moved, sliding his cock between her wet folds, notching up her desire for him from zero to desperate. She met his thrusts and quicker than before she felt the tight coils of an oncoming orgasm but it wasn't enough to go over the ledge. She wanted more. She needed his cock.

As if he read her mind, David said, "Can't wait any longer," against her lips. Felicite' was coherent enough to beg, "Take me. Please." He moved to the side towards the nightstand but latched onto his arm like a woman possessed.

"I'm clean." Pure as snow actually, thought Felicite,' "and on birth control."

She started the birth control months ago because she thought she'd soon be sleeping with her ex. And she'd never stopped taking them after they'd broken up.

"You sure," he growled as in pain. "I'm clean too. Haven't been with anyone in months."

"Me too. I don't want anything between us."

David paused is he was going through the pros and cons of using a condom. She cupped his face and silently demanded he looked at her. "Let our bodies do thinking David. My body wants you more than any man I've ever met. For our first time together, I want all of you. No barriers."

His eyes darkened to stormy blue-grey clouds right before a torrential downpour. And she knew she had her answer. He lowered his head, and this time he claimed her mouth like a man obsessed. His tongue plundering her mouth as he spread her legs open wide.