With a Touch - Chapter 5

Start from the beginning

With that one breathless word she got what she wanted. In moments he drew her dress over her head, unsnapped her bra and scooped her up in his arms. He stormed his way to the bedroom and they tumbled together onto the bed. Their mouths met on a collision course, his tongue thrusting inside and stroking her own so fierce and deliciously.

His hands massaged and molded her breasts, pressing them together. Breaking the kiss, Felicite' moaned at the loss and tried to sit up and reached for him to bring his lips back onto hers where they belonged. But her lips wasn't able to seek what and latch unto what she desired as his big, strong and calloused hands were pushing her back onto the bed.

"David," she gasped as she writhed underneath him, aching and wanting.

"Lie still Felicite'," he demanded his eyes blazing with heat. She stilled at his words and didn't move an inch. From the way he was looking at her breasts- for the first time she actually liked how big and full they were- she felt beautiful. Ever since she hit puberty and gained all her cursed curves she got from both sides of her family, she always wished she was a little slimmer and smaller. Because she had more breasts and ass than most, hell all of the girls her age, she was getting hit on by guys twice her age. For some reason men equated curves with being easy. And it wasn't until this moment, right now, with David above her worshipping with his eyes as if she was the Venus de Milo, that she thought her extra padding in her chest and backside were beautiful.

Her nipples peaked under his gaze to painful points. Cries filled the room to suck and lick them before she realized they were coming out of her own mouth. And to her immense relief he obliged her. His bent down lavishing the skin around her nipples with bites and soothing licks.

"More. Please."

"Mine," he breathed, his warm breath teasing her to new heights of torture and pleasure. And he still hadn't taken off clothes and fucked her yet.

Felicite' threaded her fingers into his hair while her other hand grasped his shoulder to maneuver his mouth where she desperately wanted her.

David chuckled. "So impatient." Then laved both nipples with his wonderful, wonderful tongue. She arched off the bed offering them up to him and he sucked them deep into his mouth. Hard. A wash of emotion overcame her. She felt as if she was flying and it wasn't until she came back down when Felicite' realized in wonder she just came.

Felicite' opened her eyes and locked gazes with David. He smiled at her, feral and potent and filled with promise that he wasn't done with her yet.

"So sensitive." He thumbed her buds, sending shivers straight to her core. "Makes me wonder where else your sensitive."

Felicite' couldn't speak a word. Her lust fog mind made it impossible to string various letters of the alphabet to form the words she needed. She could only plead for more by groaning and whimpering her assent.

His head lowered again, attacking the sensitive flesh with flicks of his tongue. Again he went lower still, down her stomach, making love to the inside of her elbows, her stomach and belly button and her thighs, turning her whole body tender and ready for him.

She was so high from his prowess with his hands and mouth, Felicite' wondered why she waited so long to feel this way. Then she wondered if it was the act itself that made her feel so alive or the man. And it scared the shit out of her.

She stiffened as some sense finally penetrated through her mind. What was she doing? Well she knew what she was doing and was about to do was letting David's slot a enter her slot b. And from what she felt in her hand and up against her stomach earlier, it was a deliciously large and thick slot a that promised to fill and stretch her in ways she'd always fantasized about. But then what comes next?