47

Amina's POV:
Its been a week since i got discharged from the hospital, I have gone to 3 different hospitals and all the results were positive. 'Congrats Amina, you are two weeks pregnant " was all what the doctors said to me and now, I am three weeks into this, very soon he will notice, I have to do something about this.

"Why me!? "
I still clearly remember that night it happened.

Flashbacks

"I just want my right as your husband"he shouted
"Please,listen to me"I cried
"I also want a child"
"Amir please, just....
Before she could complete her sentence, darkness over covered her and it happened.

Flashbacks ends.

"Ya Allah"

"AssalamuAlaiki"he announced making me quickly wipe my tears.

"Wa'alaikassalam, you are back? You came back early"I smiled and tried standing but i was in pain.

Wincing i quickly stood up ignoring the pinch under me.

"What happened to you?"he asked concern.

"It's nothing "I quickly walked to his side to collect his bag.

"Don't lie to me"he looked serious.

"I am telling the tru.....

"You are lying"

"I.....
I winced and held my stomach, the pain was unbearable.

"Subhanallah"he quickly secured me with his strong arms, hugged me and took me to bed.

"What is it? Are u on your period? "He asked and i nodded.

"Ohh"his voice sounded as if he was disappointed and his face says it all.

"Sorry, let me get warm honey water"I nodded and he quickly stood up and left.

If only he knows, periods pain is nothing compared to this.

"Here"He handed me a cup of warm water.
Perceiving the smell of the honey makes me want to throw-up.

"What is it?"he asked when i was staring down at the Cup.

"Nothing"I smiled and raised the cup to my mouth level but quickly dropped it.

"What is it?"he repeated.

"Its....

"U take this whenever you are on your periods"I nodded

"Then"I shook my head and to my surprise he collected the cup and sipped the warm honey.

"I didn't put anything inside"he said hurt

"I didn't say so, why are you doing this to me? "I burst out with tears, I got an excuse, my mood was actually upsetting.

I cried and he hugged me, he let me cry all i want, I cried for my pregnancy, I cried for whatever happened to me and lastly i cried because of the pain, can i endure it for 9 months?

"I'm sorry for everything"he whispered into my ear and i nodded wiping off my tears.

"Now take it, will you?"I nodded, held the cup to my mouth and with closed eyes, I gulped down everything in the cup.

"Thank.....
I couldn't finish when i threw-up everything on his body.

"We should go to the hospital, you are worst today and you look pale"
He said after cleaning up the place and changing his clothes.