~8

هوالله الذي لااله الاهو عالم الغيب والشهدة،هوالرحمن الرحيم.
"he is Allah,other than whom there is no deity,knower of the unseen and the witnessed.he is the entirely merciful,the especially merciful"

~~~~~~~
Watch d video b4 u read😍
~~~~~~~~~

Amina's pov:
Its been like two weeks since Hajiya A'i came and she is still around,she started fearing yaya Haidar but as usual she always insult my lovely Ahmaduuuu.
Today was saturday and we were all at home,including Baba but he was going out with Mama.

"Ina kuke(where are u all),we are leaving"Baba called and i quickly ran downstairs.

"Yes sir"Amrah saluted immediately she came downstairs.

"Where is Yaya Haidar?"Mama asked.

"Here"He yelled coming in with Ammar by his side.

"Take care of them"He nodded and winked at me.

"That reminds me Imran and ihsan are coming back in two weeks time"Baba announced and Amrah started jumping.

"Lets go Maman haidar"he smiled at her and she nodded.

"Ihsan be a good girl"Mama hugged her and she nodded.

"Buy alsclim for me"She yelled jumping and Mama nodded laughing.

"Tell your aunt we went out"We nodded and they both left.

"So now am your father,if you do any nonsense,i will deal with you"Yaya haidar said feeling his self.

"Yaya i have mathematics Assignment"Amrah said and yaya haidar tried running away.

"Yaya haidar i am talking to you"She yelled and he turned.

"Give it to yaya walida,i am kinda busy"He winked and tried leaving again.

"Later then,i want you to teach me"She smirked.

"I won't be available"

"How about tomorrow?"

"I have something to do"

"How about Monday morning?"

"Ke,lemme tell you the fact,i don't know how to solve that your complicated fucking maths,i was an Art student,why don't you understand"he yelled and we all started laughing.

"But yaya u studied Economics and there are alot of calculations"

"Wallahi Amrah i will deal with you"He yelled and started running after her.
This children.

"Yaya Walida can i visit my friend"Ammar asked and i nodded.

"Thanks"I nodded and left with ihsan on my hip.
I went straight to my room and ihsan started blabbering with her own language.

"Nenne wayida mama baba tafi yawo"she said and i just nodded because i didn't even understand what she meant.

"Nenne wayida,Nenne wayida,Yaaa Amad,Ah mitch him"she pouted.

"I missed him more my baby"i hugged her and smiled.
Ahmad didn't visit for like three days now and i know it was because of this Woman,when will she leave haba.

"E calling,i wan to chee emmmm"She cried.

"Don't worry baby,i will...........
And someone knocked.

"in in"Ihsan yelled and i laughed.

"I shee in in haba"She yelled again and the person turned the knob.
There he was standing,my one and only apple holding a basket.