42.

Amir's pov :

"Yaya Amir come quickly, Mama is ill"Hanan shouted through the other side making my eyes widen.

"Subhanallah Ina zuwa yanzu, just take care of her"i yelled tensed.

"Yaya make it fast, she said she is dying"hanan cried .

"Am coming Hanan, please don't panic"i ended the call and was about to pick my car keys when Amina stopped me.

"What happened?"Without uttering a word to her i flinched from her hold and hurried downstairs with her running behind me, she was only in headscarf and immediately i unlocked the car she entered and buckled her seat belt.Without giving her a second look, I hopped in and rushed towards Mama's house.

It was a 20 twenty minutes drive but i reached there within 10 minutes and without saying anything to her, I ran towards tge main door not caring to close the car door.

"Mama!!!"I shouted immediately i stepped into the house and ran towards her room.

"Mama!!!"I yelled and opened the door.

"What happened to her?"I asked Hanan and she blankly looked at me.

"Amir, Amir is that you? "Mama faintly called.

"Yes Mama, its me"i went near her bed.

"Amir i saw him, I saw my son, he is alive, they didn't kill him, Amir i saw him, He promised to visit me but he never returned, Amir its been a week and he  still........."She cried.

"Mama its okay, Am here"

"I want to see him, I want to see Haidar Again, I want to hug him"she cried.

"Its okay Mama, I will bring him to you"i lied because i didn't know what she was saying.

"Are you sure?"she asked and i nodded.

"Mama calm down please"she nodded and closed her eyes.
I bend down and placed my head on her side allowing the tears to roll freely, Her condition was worse, she was under drip even though i havent heard of about her BP.

"Amir " someone calmy called and touched my shoulder.

"Amir its okay, she will be okay inshaAllah"Amina bend to my level and hugged me.
I cried on her chest, letting all the pain out, I couldn't bear seeing her in this condition.

"It never happened, you never saw me cry and you never consoled me"i pushed her when i regained conscious.

"Amir"

"Dont say a word and get out of my parents house now"her eyes widened.

"Now!!!"I snapped and she quickly got up and left the room.

I stayed there for another hour and when Mama woke up she was feeling better.

"How are you now Mama?"I asked and she smiled.

"Feeling better"

"Alhamdulillah"

"Sorry for troubling you son, I couldnt help it"she smiled bitterly.

"Its okay Mama"

"Amir go home, Amina will be waiting for you"she silently said.

"No Ma, I will stay here tonight"

"Stop being stubborn, am all okay now"she smiled.

"If only the nurse say so"

"Hanan"i tugged her and she opened her eyes.

"Please call the nurse, maybe she is downstairs"

"Mama?"she was about to start crying when u stopped her.