18~

Amina's pov:

"Arrrghhhh"I hissed and threw what was disturbing my lovely sleep,I was sleeping but i wasn't comfortable,i feel as if i have been tied with rope.

"Arrrrggghh"I winced in pain because of the pain in my neck.I finally opened my eyes and jumped out of the bed,The room i was in was a bit dark because of the heavy curtains,i guess.
I gently walk towards the window and opened the curtain,Subhanallah it was already sunrise and i didn't pray subh,I was about to move away from the window when my eyes dropped on something,Amir,He was in singlet and three-cutter trouser,He was talking to one of the guards i guess.He said something and they both laughed which made me smile,At least he treat them well.i thought and went to pray subh.

*****

After praying subh,I checked my phone and it was already 10:00am.

"You are a bad wife'
'Am i?'
'Yes,you are'
'Hey look,I am not here for chores okay'i hissed at my self and opened the door.
I tip toed downstairs and unfortunately for me he was there,In the black and white sitting room massaging his right wrist.Broom,Mop and parker were by his side.I was about to run away when he caught me and cleared his throat.

"Hello"He waved like a little kid and i smiled him.

"Come sit"He pointed at a couch far from him and i gladly went to seat.

"Soo,How was your night?"He asked and i gave a nod.

"Talk to me,Are you scared of me?"He raised his brows and i looked down,Those eye balls.

"Ok Mrs Amina since you don't want to talk to me then your breakfast is ready"He was being nice and that won't get me.

"I am not..........

"Aara get lost,Don't come here"He yelled and i looked at the direction he was looking at but couldn't see any Aara.

"Sorry,your breakfast"He smiled and tried standing up but i stopped him.

"Do you by chance have a maid in this house?

"You mean we,right?"I shrugged and he laughed,What is so funny?Ahhh.

"we don't,why?"

"Who made the breakfast?"

"Let's go,its getting cold"He left without answering me and i had no choice than to follow him.
He climbed to the Royal blue palace and lead me to the dinning area.

"Please have a sit"

"I never said something like i was hungry"

"Its morning you have to eat,please"

"I said i am not hungry,dole ne?"I yelled and he stared at me.

"But............
I hissed and left,He is just reminding me of him.

Amir's pov:
She left and i had no choice than to clear the table,Ladies have problems,After all the effort i made,She poured sand into my eyes.i finally finish clearing the table before doing the dishes,Did all my sweeping and moping before going to take my shower.
After a long shower,i got ready in a Royal blue Jallabiya before heading downstairs.

I lay on the floor and closed my eyes wanting to drift off but something was near me,I could blurry see darkness near my eyes,I opened a single eye and there she was standing,playing with her fingers.

"What do you want?"Was all i asked and she looked into my eyes.

"I errrr want errrr.....

"Hey,come sit"I sat down and she sat far from me.

"Speak"I smiled.

"I want errrr to.."she stopped

"Speak"

"I want to go home"

"Home?"I confusedly looked at her.

"Why?"I asked

"I just want to errr go and see them"

"No way"

"Please"

"No Amina,you can't go today,not today please"

"I have to go"She tried hissing but i stopped her by yelling at her which i regretted.

"Don't dare try hissing at me again"I yelled on top of my lungs and she stared at me with fear visible in her eyes.

"I want to go home"She cried,why is she acting like a teenager for Allah's sake.

"Look,You don't like seeing me around right?"she looked down.

"Then you don't have to leave,i will leave the house for you"I got up and went to my room,Picked my phone and car keys.

"Don't step out of this house"was the last sentence i said before exiting the house.
***********************
Hello!!!!!!

Short chapie????? Ayyam cholly.
InshaAllah d next chapter is on its way.

Make sure u vote and comment pls lobasssss

(not edited).

Love muslimah❤❤
Walidarh.