32.

Haidar's Pov :
*Sunday*

Mama wasme discharged on friday afternoon and was brought back home, Dad guiltily asked for her forgiveness and she did forgave him at ones as if she wasn't human, he didn't think twice before divorcing her and now she refused to think twice before forgiving him, After all they are couples, Meant for one another I guess, Everything was solved and Mama will be back with dad after she complete her iddah but there is something i wasn't sure of, Something both Mama and Dad don't want us to know.

"Haidar our plan"this time around it was yaya Husna.

"All of you are wicked I swear, You are always planning nonsense with me"

"Am not traveling around the world with you"

"Okay fine, We will go by 9am, get ready before then"She nodded gave me her stupid girly hug and kiss before she left.

Ohh, Allah My life. I stretched and Ahhh I remembered Mrs Amina's Project.I haven't even started and plus she reminded me about my parent's yesterday.Boomm I know what to do.

"Knock knock knock"i knocked on Yaya Husna's room.

"Come in"she yelled and I opened the door.

I told her she will have to see my teacher tomorrow in return , She hesitated and told me to ask Yaya Huzayl since he is the eldest and I am never going to ask that lion, After asking, begging and pleading she agreed and I hi-fived her before leaving.

I checked the time and it was just 7am.
"Ahhh, I slept early and woke up early"i laughed remembering Al-amin daura, That silly thing, Always saying I slept late and woke up late.

I decided to call him but he wasn't picking so I dropped the phone and slept off.

Amina's pov :

I, Amir, Walid and Amira were in the kitchen preparing varieties of food for Hanan, imran, Ilham, Ammar, Amrah, ihsan and I guess Lamin, if only he visit.
As imran and ilham were going back to school tomorrow, We arranged a mini farewell and goodluck party.

"You two are sooo good"i admired Amir and Walid's cooking.

"I know"Amir raised a brow making me glare at him.

"How did...

"We dropped out of school and went for only 3 months cooking classes"

"The both of you?"

"5 Ahmad was among"

"And?"

"I, Walid, lamin, Ahmad and mukhtar"

"Ahmad ones told me, You were five in your group but one died in a car accident"

"Yeah, Mukhtar died"

"When you were all 18"

"Girl you know much about us,isn't that too much?"Walid raised a brow.

"Is it?"

"It is, please get back to work"

"Ok chef"i saluted.

We were almost done with the food, Drinks and appetizers when i noticed something, Walid's ear.

"Walid you also pierced your ear?"I surprisingly asked and he just nodded.

"We all did"Amir said designing the cake with icing.

"5 of you? left ear? I never saw Ahmad's own thou"

"You never concentrated on his left ear"Amir shrugged finishing up the design.