43

Amina's pov :
Its been a week since Mama fell ill,I visit her everyday after school and as for Amir i don't know when he visit her because he has totally changed since when he found out about the cake incidence.
Today was saturday so i had enough sleep and did some sanitations around the house.

I was in Amir's room arranging his drawer even though i know he hated me since that day onward but i was fulfilling my duty as a wife.Everytime i turned to look at him as he was on the bed sitting down while doing something in his laptop I noticed him not giving me a glance and it hurts.

I was done and was about to leave when his words stopped me.

"choose one Aamina"i quickly turned,looking directly at him without any fear,I whispered

"Menene? (What?)"

"Housewife or teacher?"he whispered back making me almost loose my balance.with fear,I shook my head whispering

"No Amir,please danAllah"

"Are you my wife?"Was all he asked and I slightly gave a nod.

"Then quit teaching and stay at home"He sternly said but I shook my head not knowing what to say.

"I see there are alot of better jobs on earth Amina,i don't want you to teach anymore"He calmly explained.

"i am chasing my dreams Amir"i yelled making him boil with anger.

"That Haidar guy,na tsane shi(i hate him)"He said with gritted teeth.

"Hai-hai-haidar?"I gulped down my saliva."Amir he is just 16 years old,he is just my student for Allah's sake"i yelled each word and he kept on staring at me.

"You are quitting"He murmured and tried to leave but I held his arm.

"Sweety please,i..........."He eyed me making me shiver.

"Don't sweet talk me,That haidar is a dangerous guy"He shouted but i did not give up.

"Wallahi he is a good student,i........"He cut me off.

"That Haidar guy loves you with no shame Aamina,Why can't you understand my reason?"He shouted.

"Please,i......."

"You are quitting and that's final"He pushed me and left the room.

He left me there on the floor in tears, how could he stand so low...this wont happen, this is my life he is talking about, my dreams, I have dreamt of becoming a teacher since childhood and my dream came true with the help of Ahmad but now Amir want to shatter everything, He can't. this can never happen.

"And where does he live?"he opened the door and asked.

"I....I...

"Tell me"he shouted and i told him his address.

Haidar's pov
I was sitting in my room reminiscing everything that has been happening since last two weeks when someone knocked on my door.

"Who is that?"I asked and stood up to open the door.

"Sir....

"Please Mr.samuel am Haidar"i glared at him.

"Okay Haidar, Someone is here to see you"he said and i nodded wondering who it is.

"Okay, please tell him or her that I am coming"he nodded and left.

I went back in and wore my sweat-pant and a baggy shirt, took my phone and went downstairs"

I meet mom on my way and i just gave her a small smile and nothing more before going out of the house.

Immediately i stepped out of the house i was meet with a man facing his back towards me.

Am i safe? Was all i thought and with a blank mind i approached him.

"Excuse me"i cleared my voice and he turned.

"Mr.Amir?"it came out like a question.

"I am here to warn you, nothing more"He said gritting his teeth.

"Warn? Me?"I asked confused.

"Stay away from my wife, stay away from her"he gritted his teeth and i just gave a nod.

"I am sorry"i whispered.

"It will be better for you if you do so"he said and without letting me say anything, he entered his jaguar and left.

"I am sorry, I can't stay away from her"i whispered and went back to my room.

Everything is just complicated, Everything is just making me run mad, They said my parent's are alive but they are still checking into the family before they return me to them, Am I a little kid? Why are they all playing with my life anyhow.Ya Raab!!!!

"Haidar"someone called.

"Who is it? The door is open"

"Its Huzayl"He said and opened the door.

"Look at you, you look so abnormal"he laughed and sat next to me.

"Ohhh"was all i said and everywhere became silent.

"Haidar"he finally broke the silence.

"Emmmmm"i answered with a heavy heart.

"Why are you killing your self"

"What do you mean?"I asked.

"C'mon c....

"Haidar, here this is my farewell gift for you"Aunty shawram barged into my room with samuel trailing behind her.

"Drop them"she ordered and he did.

"You can go"He nodded and left.

"Here, boxes of 6, start packing your things, you should be leaving by next week bcos everything is going as planned, we have gotten your parents"she evilly said.

"Thanks for the boxes, I really appreciate, I have been thinking of where to pack all my uncountable things, you know i dont have a big box, I only have a small one that i use to go for holiday abroad"i sarcastically said the last sentence making her glare at me.

"Aunt shawram respect yourself and leave please"Yaya huzail said.

"And that reminds me, you should start getting use of low class level, because unfortunately your dad is a trader"

"Your dad was a farmer "i shrugged.

"What do you mean?"

"To tell you that if my real dad is a trader, That wont stop his children from becoming rich"i smirked.

"Whatever!!!"she hissed and left.

"As i have found out she isn't my aunt, I feel relieved and better because i cant imagine my children seeing her even once"

"I pray she die before mine comes"yaya hazayl said making me laugh.

"Should i say Amin?"We both laughed.

"You just said it"He smacked my head.

"So will you help me pack?"

"So soon, not yet please"he bitterly smiled and i nodded.
I really don't want to leave but i have to be strong and i had no choice.

"See you bro, I've got some work to finish up"he stood up and i nodded before he left.

I stood up and dragged the heavy boxes and put them on one corner.

My dad is a Trader? Alhamdulillah he has something doing, He isn't an armrobber.

Do I have any siblings?
Is my mom still alive?
Will they be happy to have me back?

These were the three questions that were running in my head.
##########################

Love muslimah
Walida ❤❤

(Not edited)