45

Amina's POV:
"Amir please can i go home today?"I asked and he kept on digging into his food without sparing a glance towards me.

"A....
I began again but kept quiet, Am not ready to cry.

I concentrated on my food and kept on eating until i noticed him looking towards me.

Ignoring his stares i continued eating when his words stopped me.

"I am getting married"his words made me choke on my food.

"Pardon"I silently said.

"I am getting married"he repeated, this time clearer and louder.

"Allah ya bada zaman lafiya"I sincerely smiled and continued my business, digging into my spaghetti.

"And you are living under the same roof"

"That's okay by me, I can share everything since i have the pure heart to share my husband"I shrugged and he nodded.

"She will be staying in my room and you will come back downstairs "He said and i nodded not wanting to talk any further.

After our short conversation, We didn't utter a word to each other again, When i was done I repeated my question.

"Amir please can i go home?"I asked and he laughed.

"You want to go cry to Mama?"he scoffed "Listen carefully, No one, I mean, No one will stop me from getting a second wife"

"Amir i asked before you told me you were getting married"I silently said and he just nodded.

"Can I? He nodded again.

"Nagode"I stood up, cleared the table and went up to get ready.

I quickly got dressed in my jeans and top, took my long hijab, Hand bag, Phones and my BMW car keys before heading downstairs.

"Na tafi"I said

"I will drop you"He stood up from the dinning table and climb up.

I waited for 5 good minutes and here he is, In blue gizna kaftan.

He was looking so handsome, He look perfect with the zanna cap placed on his perfect head.

"Stop staring and let's go"he smirked and walk passed me.

I smiled to my self for no reason after settling inside his comfortable jaguar.

"An saka ranar auren Yaya Haidar"he announced and i stare at him not making sure what i heard.

"Aure?  Yaya Haidar? "He nodded and i shouted.

"My gohhdd!!!!! "I happily hugged his right arm making him glare at me.

"Sorry"I smiled, He won't spoil my mood, Baiii isa ba!!!
Finally yaya Haidar is getting married.

Immediately the car stopped in front of my parent's Mansion, I ran into the house at 360  not caring about that man who drove me here.

Immediately i stepped in i removed my hijab and flew it on the floor before spotting our Ango who was standing with his back facing me.

"Yaya Haidar!!! "I sequaled and ran towards him, Hugged his back like there will be no tomorrow.

"Ango! Ango! "I shouted and started dancing with me skinny legs, Rounding him like a little girl making him laugh.

"Finally"I danced to my satisfaction without music, I made him twirl me around and I jumped on him and hijacked his neck making him carry me.

"Your husband is watching"

I ignored his sentence and hugged his neck before i burst out crying.

"Yaya Haidar finally"I cried on his chest.

"C'mon stop being emotional"he hugged me.

"You are finally getting married. Yaya Haidar"I sniffed.

"Yeah, yeah little one"he chuckled.

"Finally....

"Gonna be someone's husband"He completed my sentence.

"Subhanallah, Amina what is all this, people are watching"Mama's voice echoed.

"People? "I whispered.

"Like thousands of my friends are here"

"God am.....
And a voice shouted.

"Ango!!!!!!!!!!? "Miss exaggerater,hajiya Amrah came from no where.

"Am dead, you get down and i pick the little one before she make us fall now"he chuckled.

"Finally, Sister in law, finally"she danced.

"Yaya haidar"she hugged his legs and congratulated him.

"Put me down"I whispered and he did, Bend down a little and hugged Amrah.

I blinked and blinked again and there they were, his friends has become papparazziz, phones from everywhere and even Amir was covering the moment with a satisfied smile curled up on his lips.

"Thanks love"yaya Haidar kissed Amrah's Cheek.

"Hey, hello... Sorry "Amrah posed in front of them with a smile.

"That was lovely!!! "One of them which his name is Hadid, Arabian guy said making us all smile.

"Lovely isn't the right word Hadid"Hannah, An American muslimah laughed.

"I love your family"she said and I smiled at her.

"Ami......

I began but stopped when i saw him talking with mama, They were so into conversation like mother and son.

"Amrah where is ihsan?"Mama asked walking towards us with Amir trailing behind her.

"Tana gidan su yaya lamin, Yauwa mama su maman Uncle junaid sunzo waii kuma sunkache.....

"Mene? "Mama asked

"Waii nikam na manta"she laughed

"Allah shirya"mama shook her head and left.

"Amir"I whispered making him turn.

"Any problem?"he frowned making me shook my head.

"Amir"Mama called and he quickly went upstairs not before sending daggers towards me.

"Ya Allah!!!!"I shook my head and climb up to my old room.

****
I opened my eyes to an irritating sound

"Wake up!!"

"Haan, what's ur.......
I stopped when my eyes meet an angry looking Amir.

"Meye haka, u have been sleeping for 4 good hours"

"I was h....

"Are you pregnant? Only pregnant women are allowed to sleep unnecessarily"he half yelled.

"I....

"Rufe min baki and let's get going"he hissed, I shrugged and we both got up from the bed.

"Meet me downstairs "he left.

"Ya Raab!!!!"

############
Hey, hello and sorry.

Short chapter? Boring chapter?  I know. Am so sorry!

Love muslimah
Walidarh❤❤

(Not edited)