~14.

وَمَنْ جٰهَدَ فَإِنَّمَا يُجٰهِدُ لِنَفْسِهِۦٓ  ۚ  إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَغَنِىٌّ عَنِ الْعٰلَمِينَ
"And whoever strives only strives for [the benefit of] himself. Indeed, Allah is free from need of the worlds."

Amina's pov:

Yaya walida don't follow the front gate,follow the back gate

A Massage from Imran popped on the screen of my phone and i was confused but followed what he said.

It was on Sunday around 6pm and i was on my way back home from the bookshop When i received his massage,I Ignored all my thoughts and concentrated on the road.After about 30 minutes drive or so,i finally arrived home and did exactly what he said but i made sure i peeped Into the front gate to get a glimpse of why he asked me not to follow the front gate,There was three Strange expensive cars parked at the front of the main door and i couldn't see anything again but to think who those cars belong to.

Shrugging the thoughts off,i quickly drove into the main house using the back gate and used the back door to go straight to my room making sure no one saw me cos i wasn't in the mood to talk as i was resuming that damn school tomorrow.

I dropped all the books i bought on my bed and went into the Bathroom to freshen up.After freshen up i dressed up into a Simple Bubu and tied a simple black veil around my head before landing on my fluffy soft bed.

Flashback.

"That black headtie make ur white face look....."Madidi started but stopped because of the look i gave him.

"Don't halt woo,look What?"I eyed him and he shook his head.

"ka fada kar ta kasheka woo"i Scrunched up my nose and he Deeply laughed,His laugher echoing in the car.

Flashback ends.

"Yaya walida can we come in?"Someone interrupted my thought but Madidi's laugher was still echoing in my ear drum,I just missed his laughs,I missed him so much.

"Come in"I yelled and the door flung open revealing Ammar and Baby ihsan on his hip.

"Nenne wayee"She happily yelled trying to jump down from his hip.

"Ke danAllah wait mana,haba"Ammar yelled and dropped her.

"How far?"I asked as he sat near my legs on the bed.

"An kawo sadakin ki woo(They brought your dowry)"He smiled and I quickly sat right throwing ihsan on the floor.

"Ihsan tafi Mama na kiran ko ehh(Ihsan mama is calling you)"Ammar Smiled at her and she shrugged.

"Go to my room,There is Chocolate there,Go and......" she quickly ran out before he complete his sentence.

"What do you mean by my dowry?"

"Your dowry,Ur sadaki,Ur kudin Aure,ur......

"Wait wait wait,Do u mean Dowry dowry dowry"I asked not wanting to believe and he nodded.

"Tabdi jam,Ashe akwaii bala'i kenan"

"kaiii"

"Wait sef,When did they bring it and who brought it"

"Since and Amir family"

"Wait"He stood up and went near the window of my room.

"Come"He silently gestured and i Tip toed to the window.