~7

رب المشرقين ورب المعربتن.
                   "he is lord of the two sunrises and lord of two sunsets"

Amina's pov:
"Amrah please its okay,my legs are killing"I half yelled as she dragged me to cosmetics Area.

I was surprised because Amrah never apply any makeup on her face,Even powder Mama had to force her to apply it.

"Yaya Ammar which colour is for the bad girls?"She asked pointing at the rows of the lip sticks.

"Shade of blood or black"he winked and she took dark red.

"Shall we?"She asked and i looked at her in disbelieve.
Without uttering a word i nodded and we went to the counter to pay,After paying we head back home.

"Yaya Amrah what was that lipstick for?"Ammar asked as we were on our way home.
She didn't answer him and started doing her business,she brought out a high heel from her bag,removed her head tie and comb down her curly hair,she then removed her Abaya revelling a bom-short and tummy button shirt under.

"what is all that?"i yelled not wanting to believe what i was seeing,Is this at all Amrah?

"Hajiya A'i is at home"she yelled and i quickly stopped the car.

"What?"Me and Ammar shouted and she nodded before clasping her hands.

"Oh Allah forgive me"She prayed and Applied her red lipstick before stucking a gum in her mouth,she looked exactly like a prostitute.

"Are you in?"She asked Ammar chewing the gum with her mouth open,Oh this girl.

"Did u tell me,I didn't bring any thing"He angrily said and she evilly laughed.

"These are for you baby"She brought out a headphone,Short knicker trouser,A chain and a covered shoe all from her bag.

"That's just superb babe"He collected them and quickly changed.

"You need a gum"she passed the bottle and he collected it.

Whenever Hajiya A'i is coming around they always act this way because all she say is Baba has spoilt us blah blah blah,You know all this paternal relatives right?
Hajiya A'i is Baba's step senior sister.

"Amrah how did you even know she is coming today?"I asked.

"Mama is sick and i over heard Baba"she winked.
Any time this evil woman comes around,she must have one way or another to insult Mama and disgrace her in front of Everyone.

"I pray she don't come"

"Stop praying because she is already at home"

"I pray Ahmad shouldn't visit today"
She hates him and she always disgrace him and the funny part is that Ahmad used to fear her like mala'ika.

"Ahapp,pls drive before she kill our mother,i know she is there Barking"Amrah said and i quickly started the car.
In no time we were already home.

"Please let me go in first before she start preaching"I pleaded and both of them nodded their heads.

I stepped into the living room and was meet with Hajiya A'i's angry face.Good now.

"Ina wuni Hajiya(Good evening hajiya)"i greeted and she eyed me,what is her own again?

"Da ban wuni ba da zaki ganni?"She hissed and i stared at her.

"I am sorry"I said and tried to leave but she dragged my Abaya.Ohhh this woman,i will slap u woo,haba.