~2

عالم الغيب والشهادةالكبير المتعال
"He is knower of the unseen and the witnessed,the grand and the exalted"

(Who is in love with PANDAS🐼🐼❤❤❤).

Aamina's pov:
"Why do you want to teach?"The interviewer asked without giving me a glance.

"Ammm i-i......"I stammered with shaky hands.

Panda don't stammer no matter what. I remembered madidi's words.

"Teaching is my passion and the main reason is because I want to help grow the leaders of tomorrow"I straightly said and he looked at me and cleared his throat.

"Which subject do you want to teach?"He asked and I just saw madidi's face.

Smiling I said "Physics or Islamic studies but I had prefer islamic studies"

"What?"he half yelled.

"Excuse me"I raised my brows.

"Did you bring your CV with you?"he asked and I nodded handing him the CV.

"What was Your grade?"he asked.

"Second class upper sir"I happily said and he nodded his head.

"Interview over"He said and i was confused.

"Am i not supposed to take a test?"I asked and he shook his head.

"We will get back to you ma'am"I nodded and stood up.

"If you don't receive a massage today,you are not employed"One of the interviewers smirked and i glared at him.

"Thank you sir"I mouthed and left.
Oh Allah help my soul.

"Baby how was it?"Ahmad asked and I blankly looked at him.

"Talk to me dear"he looked concerned and I just hissed and left leaving him standing there.

I waited for like five minutes near his car but he was still not out.

"Where were you?"I asked and he smiled without uttering a word and unlocked the car.

"I am sorry"he whispered clutching his steering and I swear i saw tears in his eyes.

"Talk to me panda"he said and I let out a small cretch.

This interviewer is so dead.

"Are you okay?"

"Talk to me"

"Hey panda I said am sorry"he continued blabbering around saying sweet nothings.

"Please"he stopped the car and touched my shoulder.

"Panda am wo......

"JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP,CAN U SOLVE MY PROBLEM?"I yelled making him flinch.

"Atleast i will make you feel bet...........

"FEEL BETTER MY FOOT,JUST DRIVE THE DAMN CAR"I yelled again but he did not give up.

"Ple......

"PLEASE I DONT WANT TO HEAR YOUR VOICE AGAIN AND GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF ME NOW"I shouted on top of my lungs and he quickly removed his hand and started driving.

I didnt know what was happening to me,my stomach was turning like a wheel,My back was aching like hell.

I was on my periods.

I felt really bad for shouting at him but can't help my hormones.

I placed my head on my lap and held my stomach and he quickly turn.