35.

Amir's pov:
Yesterday went by quickly and i enjoyed being together with My wife's family.... Ilham and Imran went back to school around 3:00am and lamin being lamin,Followed ilham to school.
We are on our way to our respective working places when.....

"We are almost there, Make it Fast"I said looking at Walida.

"We are here"

"And am done"She smiled and pecked my cheek.

"Bye"

"Miss ya, Love ya "She said her usual words making me smile.
She opened the door and was about to go out when she stopped.

"Damn!!!!"I hear her whisper,She was looking at one student,who was trying to wear his shirt, He was in white short-hand shirt and he was also looking at her.

"What is it?"I asked and she shook her head, Before i could turn back to the boy, he was already in front of my car. He smiled at me and I smiled back with something piercing through my chest.I wind down the window and he extended his hand for a shake.

"AssalamuAlaikim"I extended mine and i felt a shock when our hands meet.

"Waalaikumussalam"I smiled and he looked into my eyes and tightened his grip on my hand making it worst.

"I am Haidar"He said and i nodded

"You are that same Haidar"I muttered under my breath.

"Nice to finally met you haidar"I smiled before we both let go of each others hands.
He look exactly like someone i know, Exactly and this Haidar is Fair not dark as Mr. Anord said.

"Mrs. Amir,You came early today"He waved at Amina and she nervously smiled.

"Mr. Amir Are you going to work already?"He asked and I shook my head.
I wasn't actually going to work so early, Saii kache teacher....i always go to my parent after dropping my wife off.

"There she is!!!!"

"See you again Mr. Amir"

"See you soon"I tapped his chest and he left but not after winking at Amina.

"Bye"I smiled.

"That's the principal"She pointed at a lady in red.

"She is so nice"
I watch as he quickly went near and hugged her,He whispered something into her ear making her push him and dragged his left ear.

"Huh??? "She gasped.

"Maybe his mom"

"She can't be"

"Just go to school, that's not your problem"she nodded and left.
I watched her disappear before i finally zoomed off home. Here i come mom, Home sweet home.

Haidar's pov:
I intentionally came very early just to see her so called husband, He was handsome, Well built and rich but he was not having a thing, He can never be like me,That's just the thing but Mr. Perfecto won't even define him, He was more than that, He was everything a girl wanted, Everything...My wish didn't come true but i still have alot of things ahead. Just wait for it Mrs. Haidar-to-be.

It was Monday morning,She came in and did her usual calculations, Shared chocolates to the girls and left but not until she sends her usual daggers.
Chemistry was the third period, Mallam Ubandoma came in did his own nonsense and left. 10:00 dot, I sprayed perfume on my body, ready to go see her.

"Am going to see her"I winked at Al-amin.

"Goodluck"He tapped my shoulder.
Al-amin has asked me to give up several times but I am never giving up until my last breath, I can't let go of her.

"Knock!  Knock!! "I knocked twice and opened the door.

"Good morning ma "I greeted.

"Morning, How may i help you? "She asked without giving me a glance.

"Didn't you received my envelope?"i asked and sat on the chair opposite her.

"Out!!! "She snapped and i laughed.

"Out?" "Am not here as a student Mrs. Amina Abubakar Tsafe, Am here as your lover"

"What do you want?"

"Let's get married"

"Are you out of your sense?  U clearly saw my husband today,Didn't you? "she half yelled.

"So what?  Get a new one,Dump the old one"i half yelled.

"Haidar, You are out of ur senses"

"Amina!!  I clearly know what am saying "

"I am begging you, Please haidar, Please save my marriage"She begged.

"Save me too"

"Haidar"

"Listen clearly Amina, I will do anything, I mean anything to own you"

"Haidar!!!"

"If you like you can quit working here, I know everything about you "
I told her everything, everything i know about her making her jaw drop.

"And"I stood up and hit her table.

"It just started"I smiled and left.
After all i wasn't there as a student.

###########################################
It's been a while
Sorry😊😊

(Not edited)

Love muslimah
Walidarh❤❤