~3

ان الله مع الضبرون.
"Allah is always there for the patient people"

Aamir's pov:
"Yogurt?"

"Here"

"Cucumber?"

"Here"

"Carrots?"

"Here"

"Ginger?"

"Here"

"Mustard Seeds?"

"Here"

"Garlic"

"Here"

"Cumin seeds?"

"Here"

"Red and green pepper?"

"Here"

"Curry leaves"

"Here"

"Andddd Cilantro?"

"Here"

"Then let's get started"I instructed clapping my hands.

Cooking is my hobby,I am a chef but not a chef of a restaurant or a hotel but the chef of my parent's home.
We were preparing "yoghurt rice" for my lil sis birthday which will take place at my family.

Let me introduce my self,Ehem ehem soo I am Amir Muhammad,The only son of my family,remember I said only son not child,I have a little sister and she is called Hanan,she is just 15 years old and I am 24.

"Yaya Amir"

"Didn't I tell you not to come here?"

"I am sorry,I was just hungry"She made her best puppy face.

"Stubborn hanan"I dragged her cheek making her pout

"We are almost done,go and wait"she nodded and sluggishly left.
Hanan might be 15 but she believe all last borns are sluggish and naughty....Ammii pampered her alot.

"Sir you have a call"my kitchen secretary announced.

"Answer it please"he answered and put it on my ear.

"Good day sir,this is thomas calling from poultry house 334 kaduna"

(Kaduna is a state in Nigeria)

"Go ahead"

"Sir you need to be here as fast as possible,The chickens got a flu and sir they are dying,you need to come sign some papers"

"Papers for what?"

"Sir the veterinary doctor said it has 60% for them to be alive and 40% for them to die because of the medicine he will spray,if you sign the papers that means you are giving your consent on it and anything that happen to the chickens he wont be blame but he said them getting better is more high then them dying"he explained.

"I am on my way"I said and he ended the call.

"Everyone I am going out,please do the work well"I announced and they all nodded.

"Sir what is for dessert"one of them yelled.

"Check the list"I yelled and ran out of the kitchen like an insane human.

"Amir is everything alright?"Ammi yelled as she saw me running up to my room.

"Ma I am coming"I yelled back and continued running till I reached my room door.