~29

Haidar's pov:

"Haidar!!!!"Yaya Hammam yelled as if I wasn't close to him.

"Na'am?"I answered scrolling through the my phone.

"when are we going to that county?"

"Which country? haidar is going no where,Haidar wallahi kayi wa kanka fada"Mama came from no where.

"Mama DanAllah, just this last one,Mama danAllah"Yaya Hammam begged.

"Haidar is going no where"She turned and left without letting Yaya hammam say a word.

"Yaya just forget it, She said no"I shrugged and he nodded.

"I am sorry"he nodded and sat next to me almost on my lap.

"DanAllah daga ni"I lightly pushed him making him chuckle.

It was already Isha,We both bounced up and perform ablution before we skirted out for mosque. After praying we head back home,Immediately we entered home we leapt straight to the dining room.

"What's up?"

"Waalaikumussalam"Mama eyed Yaya Hammam.

"Good evening Dad"Yaya hammam greeted him and ignored the Glares Mama was giving him.

"How are you doing son?"Dad asked.

"Yaya Huzayl,Husna evening"yaya Hammam greeted.

"Evening b....

"Will u both settle down"Mama half yelled and we both did.

"Sorry Ma'am"

"Yara kaman turawa, Kun daii bani wallahi"She hissed.

The maid served us and we all ate in silent.When we were almost done Yaya Hammam started our earlier conversation.

"Haidar how about our plan?"

"That plan,Kawai manta dashii"

"Why? "He asked.

"What plan?"Baba asked taking his last spoon of Avocado pasta.

"I just want him to accompany me"

"Accompany you?"

"yeah,i want to go to Egypt and...

"Ohh Egypt,when are you guys going? Do u need anything?"Dad Asked and Yaya Hammam looked at mom.

"Wallahi ba inda Haidar zaije,What type of thing is this,You want to spoil my last child"she sneered.

"What's there?"

"Haba Baban Huzayl, This boy is just in Ss2 fa going to 3 Amma he is never serious,He.....

Dad cut her off.

"Don't ever say my son is unserious,He is the best student in his class, His whole set"He yelled.

"Best student? Being the best student is not being serious, I prefer haidar to be the dump student Amma yasan ciwon kansa than him to be the best student and ......

"Rufe min baki Hajra,Shut your mouth up, Do u even know what you are saying?"

"Baban Huzayl!!!!"Mama bellowed.

"Maman Huzayl!!!!"

"Please stop it!!!!!"I yelled and left the dinning area.

Without changing into my pyjamas and without letting my self think about anything I slept off but not too long, After about 30 minutes of sleeping I was disturbed by a heavy knock.