Whoever this is, stop messaging me.

Irene, I just want to talk to you........ You and Taehyung, I want to explain everything to him so he can forgive me and forgive us.

Jimin.......... Stop, please its over ok. Just leave it alone, I just want to move on from what happened.

Unknown is typing........

I quickly throw away my phone before I get another message, I just can't, I can't handle this right now. But why does he have to come back now, why couldn't he have just left me alone.It took me so long to move on from that horrible accident and frightening nightmare, but one message from him and I feel myself falling down into that same dark abyss. I feel my tears start to fall down my face as my emotions become higher, I can't cope with this alone........... I need Taehyung.

Taehyung pov

Fucking hell, how useless can someone be to not even know how to make soup. Shit, I should check out how to make it online.

I just stand in the kitchen clueless in front of a stove, just thinking how to make this shit. Fucking hell, she makes this look so goddamn easy.
Maybe I should ask help from someone, yeah that might just work. I quickly take out my cell phone and call my secretary........... Why the hell is she taking so long to pick up the damn call, I pay her to do this shit.

"Hello sir, what can I do for you".

Finally, she sure took her sweet time.

"Yeah for starters how about you pick up my call a little faster next time, what the hell were you even doing" I'm seriously curious how my people are handling themselves when I'm not in the office.

"Oh not a single problem sir it's going splen--" she was talking when all of a sudden, a sound of glass breaking came from her end which made my ears perk up.

"What the fuck was that just now, did something break in my building" I will seriously go there myself and fire each and every one of them if something happens. She is about to talk when another familiar voice is heard from her end.

"ROSE............. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME CLEAN UP THIS MESS" wait a second, that sounds like Namjoon.

"Mr.Namjoon, that's the 3rd vase you broke and it isn't even 11 o'clock yet. Please just sit down and keep your hands to yourself, I'll send a janitor to clean it up....." are you fucking kidding me, I should've known this bastards limping hands weren't the right choice. Ever since we were in high school, Namjoon was one clumsy asshole. It's almost like he had a kink of breaking things, he got high off this.

"Rose............let me tell you one thing. If something happens to that place then I promise I won't waste a second in firing you all, got it" I tell her as my voice becomes more angrier and heavy. Seriously why do I pay these people when they do shit like this.

"Yes sir, now what did you call me for" She asks me politely, and I remember the reason I called her in the first place. But again before I can ask her, I get cut off in the middle.

"Rose, I want you to tell me how to make s--".

"Ms.Rose, the 4 beer kegs have arrived and are waiting in Mr.Taehyung's office" wait what, what the fuck did I just hear. Did someone say 4 beer kegs, I got a bad feeling about this. I swear to god I will kill them all if they do some crazy shit.