"Oh, how ever so brilliant." Flynn snorted as they quickly climbed over the wire fence. They sped across the field as quick as they could, towards the hedges.

"Ivy, run faster!" Alice cried out. Flynn dragged Ivy along.

"I can't! Look! I'm carrying all this!" She heaved the plastic bags up to show her.

The flesh-eaters started climbing over the fence, causing Ivy, Flynn and Alice to panic.

"They can't do that, it isn't possible!" Alice bit her lip.

"Kat! It was Kat! She released them upon us!" Ivy cried out. "Quick! Get out, now!"

They catapulted themselves over the hedges and started across the road. Alice's eyes glazed over Slate's body, which came in and out of focus. She paused abruptly, making Ivy and Flynn slow down.

"Keep on going, you can do it." Flynn said, slapping her in the head a bit too hard. She kicked him in the lower back.

"He's right there. He's right there."

Flynn grabbed hold of Alice's hand and dragged her across the tarmac. She refused, wanting to keep her feet firmly rooted to the ground.

"Darn it, Alison!" He said, unlatching his hand from her own. She hugged herself and whispered 'Sorry.'

Rose called out from the car, which was a metre away from Flynn and Ivy. Flynn let go of Ivy's hand and quickly guided her towards the car. Rose helped her in and Flynn pelted towards Alice as the flesh-eaters closed in on them. He paused half a metre away from her and sighed.

"I'm probably going to be killed for this, but...uhh, Slate's just some random, stupid idiot that was meant to die anyway."

Alice's eyes latched onto Flynn. Flynn winced. "What did you just say?"

"DO I REALLY HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF?! SLATE IS A STUPID-

Alice ran towards him at full speed and rammed him straight into the car. Ivy pulled him inside and Alice followed after.

"DON'T YOU DARE!" Alice screamed, attempting at punching him in the face but failing miserably. Rose leaned over and closed the door as the engine started.

"I WAS LYING!" Flynn screamed.

"I DONT CARE!"

"IT WAS A JOKE! SLATE WAS A KIND GUY YOU KNOW, HE SHOULDN'T HAVE DIED! HE WAS A GREAT- BEST FRIEND OF MINE AND I STILL CANT BELIEVE HE'S DEAD!"

"Stop it, please!" Ivy begged, but Alice ignored her. The car started to move forward.

"Uhh...well...I'm going to kill you." Flynn said boringly, making Jett laugh.

"That's very convincing, Flynn."

"I'm in a form of SPD. Stay quiet."

"You don't say that when you change into one of your many forms." Ivy murmured. Alice growled and shuffled back into her seat, fastening her seatbelt.

"Oh." Was all Flynn said. Alice growled.

"I can't believe that after all of this, you still act so childish. After his death. That's disgusting!"

"We lost three people. Do you care about Lani or Victoria? I don't think so. All you care about is Slate."

Alice looked out the window and rubbed her eyes. Lily kept crying, and it worsened at the fact Jett had mentioned her name.

"Calm down, Lily. It'll be okay." Rose brought Lily onto her lap.

"Sh-Shut-up. Of course I care about the others." She wiped her nose.