Chapter 14 - Meeting the Vlog Squad

Start from the beginning

"Hey I might just have a shower and freshen up before I come over. Give me 20 minutes?" I ask him.

"Of course, we're ordering pizza for dinner so don't eat anything" he replies and turns around and leaves.

I shut the door and walk to the kitchen. I take out a bottle of water and an apple, because I was sooo hungry and I didn't want to look like a pig when I went over for dinner lol. I walk into my bedroom and almost have a heart attack.

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST" I scream as I jump. "LOGAN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I yell, realising it's him. 

"Shit, sorry. I didn't mean to scare you" he laughed, laying on his back in my bed, fully clothed thank god.

"What are you doing here, you idiot?" I laugh plopping on the bed next to him.

"I wanted to see you when you got home. So here I am" he said putting his hands in the air.'

"Or you are just trying to avoid everyone back at your real home. My apartment isn't a charity center" I tell him, laughing. 

"Hey I'm not a charity project!" he says.

"Where do I start? You cameraman was into me and when I told you, you had a breakdown just over there" I said pointing out in the hallway. "And then when we went to your house you got into a punch up, bashed Brendan's face in and hit me in the process" I laugh.

"You do have some fair points" he says as he looks blankly at the ceilings. I put up a big poster of the ocean up when I moved in, I think it looks sick. 

"Logan" I turn over so my hands are on his chest. "It was an accident right?" I ask him.

"Yes of course, I would never want to hurt a woman" he said getting slightly angry but turning his head to look at me.

"Well then you need to not be so angry and upset at yourself. Do you see me hating you?" I tell him.

"Yes but let me show you one thing"he said. Suddenly he gets up and jumps above me. I immediately pull my left arm into my chest and put my right arm over my head, trying to shield myself from whatever was about to happen. After a few seconds I open my eyes and see him looking at me, disappointed. "You may not hate me but you are scared of me" he said laying back down.

 "Look I'm scared of pain not of you" I said going to lay on his chest again. He moves quickly again and I flinch. "Okay, I'm just jumpy okay?" I tell him, still looking at the ceiling but not blankly, he looks upset. "Logan, if I got in a car accident I'm going to be scared when I have to get back in a car. Understand? It's not your fault" I say to him. 

"It is my fault I'm the one who hit you! I'm the fucking idiot who hit a woman when she was trying to stop me from bashing someone till they are dead. So yes, this is my fault" he exclaims. He gets up and starts to walk outside.

"Logan, if you are going to be like this then until I get this stupid rod out of my arm maybe we shouldn't hang out all the time because I don't need this stress. Now, I'm going for a shower because I'm going next door to hang out with David because he doesn't make me fucking mad like you do!" I yell and shut my bedroom door behind him. I get undressed and go for a shower.

I come out of the shower and get dressed in a black, red and white striped jumpsuit. It was a bit hard trying to get my sore arm into it but I managed. Shit. How am I going to do my hair? I walk out into the lounge room after putting my shoes on, my hair still a messy clump on the top of my head. I walk into the lounge room to see Logan sitting there with his hands in his hair. When he hears the door open he immediately turns and looks at me. 

"Come over here and sit down you idiot" he laughs as he pats the spot in front of him. I sit down and he takes my messy bun out. "Hairbrush" he says holding his hand out beside my head. I pass it to him and he starts to brush the small knots out of my hair. 

"So when did you become such a hairdresser?" I ask him.

"I always used to do my Mom's hair when I was younger" he replies. "I'm just gonna do two box braids so you can leave it in for a couple of days" he says.

"You don't have to do this, but thank you" I tell him.

...

I knock on the door to David, Dom and Alex's apartment. Logan finished braiding my hair and then left, finally read to face his friends when he gets home. I told him not to worry, if they leave him he'll still have me. He did the box braids really tight so they won't come loose in my sleep. Logan reckons they will last for two days at least. The apartment door opens and I see David, Alex and Dom standing in front of me. 

"Hey gorgeous" says Dom winking at me.

"Keep it in your pants dipshit" Alex punches him playfully on the shoulder.

"I like the hair do, come in" laughs David.

"Thank you, Logan did it. Hey Alex and Dom" I say as we all walk down the hall. I was trying to talk to David behind me and when I turned around to face the living room about fifteen people yelled..

"WELCOME TO THE VLOG SQUAD"

HEY GUYS SORRY I DIDN'T POST YESTERDAY, I HAD A LATE NIGHT OUT AND A LONG DAY TODAY. THERE WILL DEFINITELY BE A CHAPTER UP TOMORROW SO BE READY FOR ANNA TO MEET THE VLOG SQUAD, INDIVIDUALLY. HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND SEE YOU ALL NEXT TIME :)))))