Chapter 130: Unleashed! The Rage Of The Welsh Dragon!

Start from the beginning

"Ahhhh!" Jellal snap his sight upwards to see Hoka coming down at him with both arms raised. Tired of this battle, Jellal jumps back to evade the attack. Landing on his feet, he burst forward and sends a hard kick to the side of Hoka, blasting him inside the incoming mists. Jellal raises his right arm and discharges three magic missiles that advance toward the bandit group second in command. Three explosion erupts inside the clouds. Seeing this and hopefully finished with his opponent, Jellal turns to the right to catch sight of Erza and the rest, but he cusses when witnessing the mist have entered their side, obstructing the view. He looks forward and finds it surrounding him now, his whole world tumbling into a dark white void.

The whole top of the mountain now is covered in white and dense mists that limit visuals even for devil's and their enhanced eyesight. "Rrhh," Issei growls in annoyance by his vision being entirely restrained by the fog. He takes a step forward and starts walking toward the spot he last saw Daigo. Intending to find his footsteps which will be visible on the snowy surface they are standing.

A dark figure stalk behind the Hyoudou, its glowing yellow eyes gleam with evil intention. The figure no doubt is Daigo. He quietly sneaks toward his target then when in range, brings out a dagger and holds it on his right hand. With a big grin, he brings the weapon downwards and gives a massive slash on Issei's back.

The Hyoudou turns around and extends his right arm along the way for an attack, but when reaching behind, there is nothing to connect. "Rahhh," he growls and stays on the spot, this time his eyes scans in all directions. North, south, east, west, keeping complete notice to the surroundings. Hearing an object flying through the air, Issei lift the gauntlet to the right and deflect the incoming dagger. The sharp weapon drops to the ground to create a soft clink sound.

Suddenly, more daggers start speed toward the Hyoudou from all directions. Issei hears Daigo's footprints but can't chase after the man until he deals with all the incoming projectiles. Stretching his arms to the side, Issei then snaps his mouth open to release another roar that sends a forceful blast. The blast hits the daggers and easily stop its momentum, sending them scattering away and drop to the ground.

Setting his sight on the dark figure at east, Issei disappears in pure speed. Daigo continues dashing forward, intending not to stay in a single position and risk getting caught. He turns his head forward and gasps in shock when Issei appears in a blur and gives him a brutal backhand to the face that sends him staggering back. Not done, Issei gives a roundhouse kick to the top of Daigo's head, causing his whole upper body to stretch down where Issei gives a big uppercut with the gauntlet to Daigo's face and sends him soaring up the air before crashing to the ground.

"Huh?" Issei sniff and quickly drops on all four to evade a running clothesline from behind. Hoka passes through and swiftly turns to face the Hyoudou. "Hehehe," the large man chuckles maniacally, his expression shows craze compare to the level-headed and calmness he holds before. It's clear the potion he has taken and offered by his boss has some side effect to alter his personality.

Issei growls, slowly returning to his feet. Hoka sprint forward and throws a right hook which misses by Issei sidestepping, then he jumps to evade a sneaky swipe kick intending to knock him down. Landing on the ground, Issei shoots his body forward, bringing his right elbow up and swiftly deliver a brutal strike to the middle of Hoka's stomach, knocking the utter wind out of the large man's lungs. Hoka's eyes bulge as he coughs out the emptiness of air and is sent sliding back by the vicious blow.

Another gush of blood explodes from Issei's back. "W-what?!" Daigo shutters, watching his attack did little harm to the Hyoudou, who barely give a reaction to the strike and instead slowly turns around to look at him with those glaring emerald eyes. In haste, Daigo jumps back and extend his right arm. Spikes of ice manifest through the cold air and flies toward the Hyoudou. To counter, Issei scream and swipes the boosted gear forward, shattering all the spikes with the red gauntlet.