Once An Arrogant Jock, Forever One:Chapter 14

No P.O.V

*Flashback* Three Years Ago

"Do we really have to go to this party?" asked Ale.

"Duh! Now stop whining and finish getting ready!" exclaimed Nikki.

The two Freshmen were invited to a party by the most popular Senior, Hunter Atwell. Ale wasn't too sure about going, she had hear bad things about Hunter, but Nikki was too excited to care. Ale called her brother, Ashton, who was taking them to the party. He was a Sophomore,  but being a football player, he was one of the most popular guys.

They drove until they arrived at Hunter's house. They got out of the car and began walking to the door.

"Oh no I forgot my phone in the car! You guys go on," said Nikki.

"Ale, why don't you go on. I'll go help Nikki,"  suggested Ashton.

Ale was extremely nervous, but went on anyways. She opened the door and was greeted by people yelling at her and pointing. Then came the water balloons. She was soaked, her hair was a mess, her make up was running, and her tears weren't helping.

"Aw the little Freshman thought she was actually invited!" taunted Hunter.

Everyone was pointing and laughing at her. Just then, Nikki and Ashton walked in. Ashton was beyond mad. How could anyone be so cruel to his little sister?

"What is your problem, Hunter?!" he yelled.

"Leave it. He's not worth it," said a small voice, belonging to her sister.

They decided to leave right away. Ale had never felt so humiliated, so she promised to avoid Hunter at all costs.

*End of Flashback*

Ale's P.O.V

"Nikki! Look who's over there!" I half yelled-half whispered.

She turned then gasped. When I was a Freshman, before I began liking Will, I had a huge crush on him. But he crushed me, before my crush became serious. I decided he would not hurt me. Nothing  he did could possibly harm me.

"Nikki, I'm calling Marko. If anything happens, I need him here."

I dialed his number and he picked up almost immediately.

"Hello? Hi Alekins, something wrong?" he asked.

"Remember Hunter?" i asked.

He began yelling into the phone, and I had no idea what he was saying. "Marko, please calm down. I just need you to come, because I am done running away.  I'm not leaving just because he arrived, but I need you here with me. Could you?"

"Of course, I'll be right there."

We hung up, and he arrived in Sam's car no longer than five minutes later. He entered with a worried expression, making my heart flutter. He cares about me. He truly cares. As soon as he found us, he went to our table. Before he could make it, though, Hunter reached it.

"Well well well, if it isn't the two little freshmen. Still losers?" he asked.

"You know, just because you being an asshole without changing doesn't mean others don't change," I said, feeling pretty happy with my response.

"You know, I regret everything I did to you. Not because I care, but because you've grown to be hot. We should hang out sometime, especially you Ale."

"She has a boyfriend," said Marko, clearly mad.

I stood up and did what i had been wanting to do for three years. I punched his jaw. Hard.

"What the hell? You little-"

"Don't. Don't you dare insult me again. I'm not that little Freshman you once played with," I told him with a bold and daring look.

Marko grabbed my wait, grabbed my purse and coffee, and led me to the door. Nikki was right behind us.

"Thank you so so much, Marko." I got on my tip toes and kissed him. Today had been a very long day. I just wanted to go home and watch a movie while eating ice cream.

"Hey Nikki, what are your plans?" I asked.

"I'll take Sam's car to the hospital. He wants to go to the park to hang out." Well she can't have a movie night with me.

"Okay then. ♪Hey Marky Mark♪ would you like to have a movie night with me?" I asked.

He kissed my forehead and said, "of course. Let's go pick up your car first, though."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short but cute chapter!♥ Hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing((:

P.S: picture of Hunter on the side