Once An Arrogant Jock, Forever One:Chapter 5

Hey guys! I'm sorry for not uploading up to chapter 10 like I had promised, but the page was down for about a day and a half so I couldn't write..BUT enough said here's chapter 4 enjoy!((:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ale's P.O.V

"So he invited you out for lunch?! The totally cute new guy? Oh my! Do you realize how lucky you are! Ahh..!!" I hear my best friend sounding more excited than me.

"Yes Nikki I'm really excited but do you mind not yelling it for the whole world to hear?" I half whispered at her.

As soon as first period had ended i had texted my best friend to meet me so that I could tell her about my lunch date. Date? Was it even a date? It probably wasn't he said it himself just because I was the first person he met. Once Nikki had seen the way I looked she had freaked out just like she did when I told her about Sam.

"Hey we've been here for about 10 minutes let's head back to class I have the grumpy old teacher remember?" I said.

"Oh sure, but promise me that we will meet after school so you can tell me all about it!" she exclaimed then made her way back to class before I had a chance to respond.

On my way to class I met the one person I had been avoiding all day and had succeeded..until now. Marko. Saying his name gave me goosebumps, I really dislike this boy.

"Hey babe!" he yelled across the hall to me.

"Dude I've told you before and I will keep telling you until your tiny brain understands me. DO.NOT.CALL.ME.BABE" I said a bit surprised with my boldness.

I'm shy with people I don' t know, but if I dislike someone I make sure they know. We don't want misunderstandings, now do we?

"Aw come on. Fine hold on." he said while taking out his phone. I looked at him confused and he just smiled back, not a real smile, but an evil smile. Uh-oh this doesn't look very good.

"Hm I like this. You see according to this nickname generator your new name is Alekins!" he said.

Then I laughed. I can't believe it, but I laughed. "What?! really a nickname generator? Fine if you get to do that so do I. You will see what your new nickname is tomorrow morning."I said still laughing making my way to class.

Class ended and I started getting butterflies in my stomach. It was finally lunch time and time for my lunch date with Sam(A/N: Sam's played by Gregg Sulkin) I arrived to the spot we were meeting at and I began to panic."What if he found someone else to go to lunch with? I mean he can go out with anyone he wants it's not like we're dating, but he did ask..no he's too sweet he wouldn't- My thoughts were interrupted by his charming smile coming towards me.

"Hey Ale are you ready?"he said.

"Uh-uh s-sure." I stuttered. I did say I was shy.

He offered me his hand and led me to his car. He immediately went and opened the passenger door for me. I smiled up at him and got in. Then he went to the driver's seat and turned to me.

"So, where to?"he asked.

"Well have you ever tasted Fuddruckers?"I asked.

That was my favorite restaurant and they also served fast so we could easily be back at school on time.

"No I haven't how do you get there?" he asked.

I gave him directions and we head out.

"So Ale tell me about yourself" I heard him say. I hated that question. I preferred for people to just ask me what they wanted to know.

"Why don't you just ask me questions and I'll answer you." I said.

"Or we can play 20 questions."

I agreed with him and we began.

"Favorite color?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Oh so original, pink. Um any pets?" I asked.

"Just one adorable French Poodle named Diva." he said while I giggled.

"Ok family?"

"I live with my parents, but my dad is out of town a lot because he's an FBI agent then my brother Ashton goes to UT Austin so I hardly see him." I said.

The questions went on until we were in question 20, but we had also arrived at the restaurant. I reached towards the door handle, but his hand stopped me.

I turned to look at him and he asked, "boyfriend?" I looked at him confused. He chuckled and said, "I believe we were in question 20."

"Oh. Ha no."I replied.

"Good." He said.

He went around and opened the door. As I got out I built up courage and asked, "girlfriend?" Then he said, "nope!" 

I smiled up at him , "Good."

Once we went inside a girl in her late teens and early twenties went over to us.

"Hi! I'm Amber and I'll be your waitress today." she smiled pretty much throwing herself at Sam. He seemed to notice and began getting a bit uncomfortable he quickly ordered his food not paying much attention to Amber. Then I ordered and she smiled fakely at me. She left and came back with our order in about 5 minutes. We ate in silence, but it was a comfortable silence with occasional glances and smiles from Sam. When it was time to head back to school Sam asked for the check and did not let me pay. Amber came back with the receipt and an extra piece of paper with some scribbling on it.

"You should call me sometime," she said winking at Sam.

"Look I don't mean to be rude, but you are being disrespectful to her." he said pointing at me. He put his arm around me protectively and we went back to his car, making it to school just in time. We didn't speak about the incident, but when we got back to school he put his arm around me and walked into the building.

Marko's P.O.V

I saw Ale walk back into school with the new guy. I don't trust this guy theres something about him that is not right. Yea that his arm is around her instead of yours said a voice in my head. I know I'm the school's player and I'm always looking for fast hook-ups but Ale was different. It all happened our freshmen year. I saw her and she looked so small and innocent and I, being a jerk, had to mess with her. I bothered her every year up until this year and now I don't know what changed but I had a desire to be with her every day.

--A/N--

I ran out of stuff to write about, but what do you think about Marko's confession?!(;