Once An Arrogant Jock, Forever One:Chapter 10

Double digts!! Yay! Weird story:It's 6:10 A.M and I havent slept in 18 hours! It's so weird because I accidently pulled an all nighter! Just thought I'd let you know((:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ale's P.O.V

4:29 p.m and we were winning by a goal. Only one more minute until half time. My nerves started kicking in but I ignored them and told the girls to begin taking off their sweater.

"Ladies and gentlemen! It is now half time meaning it's time for the Sunset High School's dance team to perform!" said the announcer. The crowd clapped loudly as we made our way to our spots. Maneater by Nelly Furtrado began playing and we began dancing. I smiled so wide that my cheeks were burning, but I didn't stop. The soccer team had stayed for our performance, so I smiled at them. I smiled at William. I smiled at Marko. Then finally, I smiled at Dallas.

Our performance ended with the croud cheering louder than before. We held our ending pose until the cheers began to fade. The performance had gone great and we had clearly made a great first impression. I hugged some of the girls good bye as I made my way to the bleachers to meet up with Dallas and continue watching the game. When I saw Dallas he looked at me with his adorable grin and took out flowers hidden behind his back.

I ran up to him and hugged him. "Aww Dallas, you are too sweet!" I said taking the flowers. "You did amazing princess. I'm glad you invited me." he told me in reply. "I'm glad you came." I whispered as I snuggled closer to him. He wrapped an arm around me as we watched the game. Anyone who saw us would have never guessed we had only met that same day!

The game ended with our victory. The score was 3-1 with a goal from Sam, one from Marko, and the other by a guy named Jeff. "Come on let's go meet up with my friends! You can come with us to celebrate." I told Dallas grabbing his hand and leading him to the locker rooms. As we waited outside for Nikki and the guys, I noticed I was still holding Dallas's hand. I quickly let go and mumbled a "sorry", but he only smiled and grabbed my hand again.

The boys came out with a huge smiles on their faces.  They saw Dallas, but were too happy to care. "Are you guys ready? Where are we going?" I asked. All three said, "Yupp!" Then William replied to my second question. "Let's go to Peter Piper Pizza!" We all agreed and went to our cars. Nikki was already waiting by my car and this time it would only be us two in my car. The boys had come in their own and Dallas left to his car saying he'd be right behind me. 

"Where are we going?" asked Nikki. "Peter's!" I exclaimed. She clapped jokingly as I sped down the road. We were almost at Peter Piper Pizza when I noticed a yellow Ferrari crashed and a fallen down tree. No this can't be happening I thought to myself. I instantly pressed on my brakes making Dallas stop an inch before hitting my car. I parked next to the Ferrari and ran out of the car. I looked back at Nikki. She was still sitting in the car, having a hard time to breathe. Dallas ran next to me.

"Is everything alight?" he asked, "who is this?" I ignored his questions and ran to the driver's seat. There sat a motionless William. Blood everywhere. And as soon as he saw it, Dallas said he wasn't good with blood. He left me and Nikki alone. Good thing Sam arrived shortly afterwards.

"Oh Will! What have you done?" I said with tears running out and my voice thick.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So..?