Chapter 9 - 10:30 Los Angeles, USA

Start from the beginning

"You know how dangerous that would-"

"Get this." Louis interrupted with his nose up in the air "I can stall his work by distracting him with dates and a few fun nights. That would give us even more time to come up with that plan of ours. He'd have no clue."

Liam sighed shrugging "I mean you can try but if he finds out who you really are don't be coming to me-"

"Trust me it won't happen...now go on your date." Louis waved his hands shooing his mate out of his office.

"Alright, Alright." Liam backed out "Just be careful." He reminded him.

"I will!" Louis exclaimed before shutting the door in his face.

Liam just laughed it off. Louis was his best friend and they'd constantly mess around like siblings together in this way so it was completely normal.

Looking down at his gold Rolex watch which then read 10:50am Liam quickly took off towards the garage door. 'Shit shit shit.' For the first time he was actually late for his date. An hour late now...Just great.

Back at Zayn's temporary apartment, Zayn took advantage of the time and with permission of his boss he had the stylist redo his hair and dye it blonde along with a nice cut. He didn't mind waiting on Liam. It was his day off after all so it's not like it mattered but he wanted to meet up with him in secret this time.

His team were oblivious of his forbidden crush on the un sub...well some of his partners were skeptical but none really thought he had an actual crush on the man. So lucky for him he was able to slip out and "sightsee" with Liam. But they didn't need to know that. He'd get into a lot of trouble if they found out.

After dressing into a black t-shirt and a pair of black ripped skinny jeans along with a pair of the famous vans skate style shoes Zayn walked out the door heading towards the Starbucks that was a few blocks down.

Halfway there he received a text from Liam that said he was on his way

Halfway there he received a text from Liam that said he was on his way. Not minding he continued his walk which probably would've last another 30 minutes meaning he could get there the same time as the alpha.

Sure enough just as he approached the parking lot of the Starbucks he spotted a black Lamborghini pulling right up beside him. As the window rolled down he couldn't help but blush when he saw Liam at the wheel.

"Hey, baby." the older man greeted in that sexy low voice Zayn could not get enough of.

"Hey." Zayn replied shyly stopping in his tracks to face the man in the car.

"Got an alpha?" Liam casually asked.

The raven haired agent chuckled lightly deciding to play along "I don't think so, no."

Liam pulled off his dark ray bans and leaned out the window "You know I can be your alpha. You'll never regret it." He winked with a smirk "You come with me I can show you some incredible things."