Chapter 7 - New Apartment

Start from the beginning

I see Logan out the corner of my eye walk past the living room. 

"Hey, you!" I yell out to him. His face pops out from behind the wall with the cutest smile plastered across it.

"Yes" he answers.

"Where are you off to in such a rush?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Just to the store, I'll be back in a few" he said, grinning and with that he was out the door before I could say anything else. I look at Lydia and roll my eyes.

I decide to go outside and play with Kong and check out the koi pond. It's so peaceful out at the koi pond, the sound of the small water trickling and all the birds in the massive trees surrounding it. I look up to see Brendan standing over me.

"Hey" he said.

"Hey Brendan" I reply.

"Can I talk to you about something?" he asks.

"Yeah, of course. What's up?" I say.

He sits down next to me, and sighs. "I know that you're kinda with Logan and everything but.." he trails off.

"Brendan look.." I start.

"No, please just listen. I have feelings for you but I don't want to get in between you and Logan but I just wanted you to know" he said, and with that he gets up and walks away, leaving me shocked.

...

We are all at the dining table eating breakfast when Logan walks in with his hands behind his back. He looks at me with a big toothy smile.

"Oh God, what now?" I say getting up. He comes over to me and gets on one knee. My heart instantly drops, surely he's not going to propose!?? We only just met!

"Anna Shaw, will you eat this Vegemite" he says as he holds a tube of Vegemite in his hands.

"OH MY GOD, YOU DIDN'T!!" I scream. "YES, OF COURSE" I said as he picks me up into a hug. He puts me down and I quickly kiss him so I can go back to breakfast and enjoy my Vegemite. We all sit down laughing except for Brendan who looks really sad, now I feel bad. 

"I'm not that hungry" says Brendan as he gets up and disappears upstairs. I watch him go upstairs and now I'm not so glad I got into a car accident with him. Logan looks across at me with a confused look on his face but I give him a weak smile which makes him smile.

...

Logan and I are in his g wagon on the way to the mechanic to pick up my car so they fans who aren't at the airport, thinking he's going to Dubai don't notice him in his g wagon. We are then going to my apartment to check out how much room I have for furniture, then we will go to Ikea in the g wagon because my car doesn't have enough room.

"Hey what happened with Brendan this morning?" asks Logan as he puts his hand on my thigh.

"Umm, I don't know" I lied. I don't know how to tell him what Brendan said to me at the koi pond. I'm planning on tell him at my place tonight if he stays after we go to Ikea.

We pull up outside of the mechanic and I put my new address into Logan's phone.

"I'll see you at mine" I said as I gave him a quick kiss and hopped out of the car.

I go to the service desk at the mechanic and sign off for my car and pull out my credit card. 

"Oh your car repairs have been paid for" said the man behind the desk. 

"Oh, can I ask who paid for them?" I ask confused.

"Brendan North" says the man handing me my keys and walking away. My heart drops. Oh no.