Drunk Daddy

Megan's P.o.v
I stormed out of the house in tears. Ever since my mum died, my dad blamed it on me. He drank a lot. I know he misses her, but I'm his daughter as well. He doesn't care about me anymore. All he does is beat me up.

It's raining outside. I was soaking wet.

"Megan? You're going to get sick". I heard Chandler's worried voice from behind me and heavy footsteps.

I pulled on my hoodie to cover my bruised face. Turning around, I walked the other direction away from Chandler.

"Meagan get back here!". He ran and grabbed my arm before I could sprint. "Ouch!". I flinched and pulled my arm back. His eyebrows knitted in confusion.

"Why are you crying? Come on". He grabbed my hand and led me to his house.

Chandler and I have been best friends since childhood. We basically grew up together.

We went to his bedroom. "Here go to the bathroom and wear these clothes". He handed me his clothes to change.

I entered his bathroom and took of my shirt. I cried again, harder this time looking at my scars.

I was hideous.

"MEGAN?!" Chandler surprised me. I tried my best to hide my body. "It's not what it looks like" I looked away.

He came closer. "Let me see" He demanded. I took of my arms from covering my body.

"Who did this to you?" He was angry.

"It's nothi-" I started. "It was your drunk dad wasn't it?!" I looked at him and didn't move a muscle.

"I will get him for this" He hits the wall next to me. I jumped a little bit. "Stay here!" He walked out.

"Chandler!" I heard the front door open and close.