100 Reasons Why I Love You

Rachel's P.o.v
You always wondered. Why out of all the girls in the world, he choose you?

What makes you so special that he picked you?

"Chandler" You turned your head to the left where Chandler is laying on the sofa.

"Yes love?" He replied.

"I always wondered why out of all these girls you can have, you chose me, Why?" I asked Curiously.

"I have 100 reasons why I love you and no one made me feel that way.
One: your smile melts my heart.
Two: I love you because you treat my family right.
Three: you would text me or call me to check if I'm okay.
Four: you always make me feel that you'll never cheat on me and I have faith in it.
Five: I love you not only because who you are but also because who I am when I am with you.
Six: you say silly and cute things to make me laugh.
Seven: you always gave me cute names.
Eight:When I am very upset about something, you always listen to my complaints and try to comfort me. But when my anger has died down, you offer me advice on how I can handle things better the next time.
Nine:I love your ability to make me feel better when times are tough.
Ten:I love how your voice sounds when you whisper in my ear. Sends chills down my spine.
Eleven: How I will never fear as long as you are near.
Twelve: You love my light and my shadow. Even though we are different, you never try to change me.
Thirteen:You would leave love notes to remind me to eat breakfast and remember to take important things, when I'm still sleeping in bed.
Fourteen:You learned to say I love you in 10 different languages just for me. Je t'aime is my favorite.
Fifteen:You don't smoke or do drugs because you want to be healthy for me and for our baby.
Sixteen: I love you because you gave me serenity in the midst of struggle.
Seventeen:I love that you appreciate everything I do for you and don't take it for granted.
Eighteen: You watch girly shows with me and I play video games with you.
Nineteen: How you love to sing and dance around when you are brushing your teeth. You are just so energetic! My life is not complete without you.
Twenty:I learn to take better care of myself because of you.
Twenty one:How nice you are to homeless people.
Twenty two:You often draw silly pictures of us.
Twenty three:You always laugh at my jokes, even when they are not funny at all.
Twenty four:How you would plan a nice trip for us during holidays.
Twenty five: I love the way we finish each others sentences.
Twenty six: I love it when we stay up late watching movies and fall asleep on the couch.
Twenty seven: I love the way you snuggle up next to me while watching a horror movie.
Twenty eight:When I first met you I looked into your heart. I knew you were the one and we would have a great start.
Twenty nine: How my parents always say nice things about you and know that you are the perfect girl for their son.
Thirty: How you remind me everyday that you love me.
Thirty one: The way you eat.
Thirty two: When you consented it on somethings you make a cute thinking face.
Thirty three: How cute you are with animals.
Thirty four: You accept me even with things I've done in the past.
Thirty five: You are drop dead gorgeous on the outside, but you are even more beautiful on the inside
Thirty six: When your hurting, I am hurting.
Thirty seven: I've never felt this way about a girl before.
Thirty eight:I love how we can talk for hours and hours and I never get bored with you
Thirty nine: You know EVERYTHING about me and you still want to be with me
Forty: I love knowing that if I died tomorrow, that I found my soul mate before I did.
Forty one: I love the way you look at me.
I love that you respect.
Forty two: I love your touch.
Forty three: I love cuddling with you.
Forty four: I love the sparkle in your eyes.
Forty five: I love how our bodies connect like a puzzle when you lie on my chest....or next to me...or in my arms...etc....haha.
Forty six: I love the way I know you'll never give up on me.
Forty seven:I love the fact that I wouldn't ever give up on you.
Forty eight: I love the way you look at me.
Forty nine: I love how beautiful your eyes are.
Fifty: I love the way I can't imagine a day without you in my life.
Fifty one: I love the way if we were ever separated I wouldn't know how to go on.
Fifty two:I love the way we cuddle and watch sunsets together.
Fifty three: I love the way we sometimes stay up all night and just talk, then watch the sunrise together.
Fifty four:I love how I know you'll always be there when I need you to be.
Fifty five: I love the fact that I will always be there for you too.
Fifty six: I love how when I dream of my life partner, the only person that I can see is you.
Fifty seven: I love how complete I feel when I am with you.
Fifty eight:7. I love the way you won't compromise yourself when we are together.
Fifty nine: I love the way you won't let me compromise myself.
Sixty: I love your thoughtfulness.
Sixty one:I love your tenderness.
Sixty two: I love your ability to speak without saying a single word.
Sixty three: I love the way we glance at each other across the room and know what each other is thinking.
Sixty four: I love the way, how even though we may be miles apart I still feel like you're right here with me.
Sixty five: I love the way you surprise me with the perfect gifts that show you pay attention to me.
Sixty six: I love the way you'll watch a sporting game with me even though you may not be interested in it.
Sixty seven: 7. I love your love for the things that interest me.
Sixty eight: I love the way you let me live my life freely without jealousy.
Sixty nine: I love how you demand respect but are not controlling.
Seventy: I love how I would do anything in this world to make you happy.
Seventy one: I love how you would do anything in this world to make me happy.
Seventy two:I love the way your voice sounds over the phone
Seventy three:I love how you are my soul mate.
Seventy four: I love the way you handle troubled times.
Seventy five:I love how our romance feels like the perfect romance movie.
Seventy six: the way you protect and defend me.
Seventy seven: I love how you feel when we cuddle.
Seventy eight: I love the softness of your lips against mine.
Seventy nine: . I love the feeling of your hair brushing against me when we make love.
Eighty: I love laying in bed at night talking about nothing.
Eighty one:I love waking up to find we've been cuddling together all night.
Eighty two:I love the surprises you leave for me.
Eighty three:I love your intelligence.
Eighty four:I love your ingenuity.
Eighty five I love your ability to make friends where ever we go.
Eighty six: I love your love for life.
Eight seven:I love your passion for your hobbies and interests.
Eighty eight: I love how every time I look at you, you take my breath away.
Eighty nine: I love the special moments that we shared that will remain my fondest memories of you and I.
Ninety:I love spending the holidays with the one person I love the most.
Ninety one:I love how my heart skips a beat whenever you walk into the room
Ninety two:I love the ways you choose to show your affection for me.
Ninety three: I love the way you inspire me to be more than I am.
Ninety four: I love the way you spark my creativity and imagination.
Ninety five: love the way you make me feel like anything is possible as long as I'm with you.
Ninety six: I Love the way you make me feel like royalty.
Ninety seven: I love the fact that we will grow old together.
Ninety eight: I love the way you think you look awful when you first wake up when it is actually then I find you the most beautiful.
Ninety nine: I live your greatness.
And one hundred: I love the fact that you are mine" He smirked and leaned in.

***