My girl

Kenz's P.o.v
After Rick and Michonne are back from the run, I opened the gate to let the car drive inside. It wasn't just Rick and Michonne that got out of the car, there was a boy.

His eyes were the glimmering color of emerald, sparkling in the light of the morning sun like a fresh sheen of morning dew. He had messy chestnut hair and visible freckles.

Rick and Michonne helped him get out of the car and stand up. "That's Steve, get him to Hershel he needs help". Rick told everyone around us.

"Hershel is busy" Beth said. "Let Kenz help".

"Yeah sure" I smiled.

Steve was looking at me the entire time. I can feel his eyes on me. We got him inside the prison and sat him down on a table.

Carl came from behind me with a smirk on his face. "What's up?"

"Rick and Michonne found this boy Steve on their last run injured" I said.

After I finished cleaning him up Steve spoke. "Hey can you show me around this place because I'm new here" He put an arm on my shoulder. I moved back.

"Well sure-" Carl put his hand on my mouth. "No she can't she has guard duty now" He spoke to Steve harshly. I removed his hand and Carl pulled me backwards. He turned me around to face him. "Whats wrong?" I asked curious.

"I just don't trust him so stay away from him" Carl avoided my eyes and looked outside.

"He seems nice what is it with you?"

"I just don't want you to be around him okay?" He said and left.

Later at night time, I borrowed some comics from carl. I laid in my bed and read them.

I heard a knock on my cell door. Steve entered. "Hey you need anything?" I asked confused that he just knocked and came in.

"Well I was wondering if" He stopped talking and ran his hand my through my hair. "You like me back?"

"Well that's sweet but I don't really like you that way I'm sorry". I apologized so I don't hurt his feelings. I just met him this morning!

"I felt this was coming" He pushed his body against me and put one hand on the back of my head and the other at my back to pull me close and started kissing me.

What in the world? I started panicking and used all my strength to push him away. When I did I yelled

"What do yo thing you're doing?!"
He covered my mouth because my voice was too loud. "Be quiet"

He was all of a sudden pushed back into a wall. Carl.

Carl punched Steve multiple times. "Don't you dare touch her again! You better stay away from her she's my girl not yours"

I hugged Carl quickly to calm him down. "Stop"

Steve ran out of my cell. My girl?

"Since when was I you're girl?" I asked.

"Since now" Carl pushed his lips against mine.