Reunited

Sophia's P.o.v (photo is Sophia)
I've been surviving on my own for a while now. I'm only a young girl. My parents, brother and little sister are gone. My home was destroyed.

My father used to train me to fight against walkers, I got a hang of it.

I tied my long ginger hair up in a ponytail and took out my knife. I walked to the city to grab supplies.

An arm grabbed me, I turned around hoping it's not a walker.

"Quick climb the stairs!". The man said in a whisper. "Who are you?". I asked.

"Just shh and go!". He gently yet aggressively pushed me up the yellow ladder and I started to climb. Please tell me there aren't any walkers up there.

"Wait for me up there". I did what he told me to.

The man took out a walkie talkie out of his pocket. "Hey, you alive in there?".

Who's he talking to?

"H-hello h-hello". A voice came out of the walkie talkie.

"You had me wondering". He sighed.

"Where are you? Outside? Can you see me right now?". The man on the walkie talkie sounded nervous, his voice was shaking and he was out of breath.

"Yeah I can see you, you're surrounded by walkers. That's bad news". I turned my head to the right and saw the enormous amount of walkers surrounding a tank. I gasped at this awful sight.

"There's good news?".

"No".

"Listen, whoever you are, I don't mind telling you I'm a little concerned in here". His breathing got louder.

"Oh man. You should see it from over here, you'd be having a major freak-out.".

"I agree". I told the man.

"Got any advice for me?"

"Yeah I'd say make a run for it".

"What do you mean a run for it? He could die!". I said loudly. He put his finger on his lips to signal me to be quiet.

"That's it? Make a run for it?".

"My way's not as dumb as it sounds. You've got eyes on the outside here. There's one geek still up on the tank but the others have climbed down and joined the feeding frenzy where the horse went down. With me so far?"

He calls them geeks?

"So far".

"Okay, the street on the other side of the tank is less crowded. If you move now while they're distracted, you stand a chance. You got ammo?".

"In that duffel bag I dropped out there, and guns. Can I get to it?".

"Forget the bag okay?! It's not an option. What do you have on you?".

"Hang on". The man said.

"Who are you". I asked him again.

"I'm Glenn". He turned his head towards me. "What are you doing here in the city alone?".

"I'm here to get supplies". I said.

"Why would someone send you out here alone? Who did?!"

I looked down, "Im on my own".