Because Of Her

Warning: DON'T READ THIS CHAPTER IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED, SELF HARM IS AHEAD!

Valerie's P.o.v
Chandler and I were best friends since primary school. We were best friend that no one could ever separate.

We fight but we realize that it was a silly argument so laugh and hug it out. But I care for him a lot. I like him more than a best friend. But I am sure he doesn't. He has this feeling for a girl and it really makes me mad.

Everyday he would call and talk about her, but I just couldn't help it and hung up. I ignored his texts and calls ever since.

He never even checks up on me. Last time we talked was a few months ago.

"Hey" My phone buzzed. I rolled my eyes and right before I turned my phone off, "I am coming over" Showed on my screen.

I looked at the scars on my arms and panicked. I quickly put on a sweatshirt. I heard the door knocking and opened it.

"Hey" He said happily. "Hi" I faked a smile.

He gave me a confused look. "Why are you covering your arms behind your back?".

I realized I was and quickly made a pish sound. "Oh you know... It was comfortable".

He grabbed my arm gently and lifted the sleeve. "Is it because of her?".

"No I really like the fact that you like her so much so it's fine". I laughed awkwardly.

"I'm so sorry". He said.

I sighed. "Save it" I ran to my room and cried to my pillow.

"Can I come in" He said right above a whisper.

I nodded and sniffed. "I didn't mean for this to happen the reason why I kept on talking about her is to make you jealous. Look, the reason why I wasn't myself is because..." He trailed.

"Because what?". I asked.

"Because... I-I really like you but I know you don't feel the same way-".

"Chandler" I interrupted him giving him a smile and sharing it with him.

"Valerie will you be my girlfriend?".

****