Camera kiss

This is a request for @EmilyCorn2 thank you so much! <3

Your P.o.v
I really enjoy being Enid in this show. All the bonding time with the actors was my dream, Especially with Chandler. Ever since I got here, I had a crush on the cutest guy ever.

Lately the director came up to us and told us there will be a kiss scene between chandler and me. That moment I felt my heart stop and the world spin. ''Are you okay?". Chandler asked me worriedly.

"Yeah". I nodded. Why am I so nervous?

" This is my first kiss". I blushed looking at Chandler. "It's alright, it going to be great". He assured me.

Filming the kiss wasn't so easy. Let's just say the director gave me a few times to try again because I kept changing my mind about the kiss.

Finally I decided to go for it. I looked at Chandler's blue mesmerizing eyes, then back at his lips then eyes again. I bit my lip going moving forward. His lips brushed mine. Not innocently like a tease but hot, fiery and demanding. I was going to pull away but in this moment, my senses has been seduced, I can no longer think straight.

I clasp my hands on either sides of his face and kissed him.

I pulled away when I heard the director letting us go for the day.

I went up to him, ready to tell him my feelings. "Chandler I-". I was cut by his girlfriend coming up and kissing him. I was so painful, I pretended it didn't hurt and quickly walked away.

Acting with Chandler now is really awkward. I distanced myself from him.

*****
Laura is my adviser, I always go to her when I need her. "I don't know it is just weird talking to him". I told her. "I had liked him every since I stepped foot on this show, now we kissed and then a girl came up and kissed him. I didn't know he had a girlfriend. It was really painful".

She told me everything will be fine and hugged me as I cried on her shoulder.

Chandler's P.o.v
She likes me. Y/n likes me! I over heard y/n and Laura talking about me.

I feel so bad. Things are going to be fixed now...

Your P.o.v
Next day...

"No the trailer should be released in August!". I yelled at chandler mad. Arguing with him about when the trailer should be released.

"Listen you-" I cut him off.

"No you listen-". He quickly crashed his lips on mine. I was stunned.

"Chandler you have a girlfriend". He can't be playing with my feelings like that.

"I dumped her, for you. You are the one I like. Will you go on a date with me?".

"Uh, sure?". It sounded like a question. " I mean yes". We laughed.

"Now we can actually make the love between Enid and Carl seem real". We both agreed.

We spent everyday together. My acting improved a lot and made the actors love to see me with Chandler. Everyone shipped us which made me blush.