The call...

Hey guys! This is a request for @lexi22112 hope you enjoy it <3

Alexa's P.o.v

My phone next to me started ringing. 'Chandler' flashed on the screen. I don't really want to talk to him after our argument.

Anyhow, I picked up the phone and answered. "I don't want you to hurt my feelings anymore". I said. There was a long pause. "Chandler?

The voice that came was definitely not chandler.  Shocked from what I heard, I rushed out of my house into the hospital.

I sprinted the entire way in tears. When I reached the room, I was hesitant to open the door.

I slowly opened to door and took a peak in.

Walking to the room, Chandler's two best friends were standing with their heads down.

I walked next to the bed he laid on. My heart is hurting so much. It's horrifying seeing him unconscious with a breathing mask on his face.

"Get up Chandler". One of his friends started crying. "Alexa is here!".

"How did that happen?". I swallowed my words.

"He ran out saying that he's going to meet up with you, and then..."

I started crying hysterically, shaking Chandler. "Get up. I have a lot to tell you. I have a lot of things to talk to you about. Get up!"

He didn't move a muscle. "I'm sorry, get up I love you.

His eyes shot open. He removed the breathing mask and started laughing.

"Really?". He said.

I gasped and flew backwards.

"What did you say a while ago?".

"What?".

"The words I wanted to hear". He smirked.

I jumped at him. "How could you do this to me!? You want to die!?". I started hitting him.

"You're hitting a patient?". He pretended to be shocked.

"Thanks to me you'll be a patient now".