Please Dont Leave

Maggie's P.o.v
*After a fight with chandler*
"Where are you going Chandler?" I asked him.

"Somewhere away from you" He said coldly. My heart stung like nails digging in it.

Chandler's P.o.v
After an hour of thinking what I said earlier I realized I made a terrible mistake.

I went to her house and knocked on her door. The door slowly opened and Maggie was there with puffy red eyes. It was all my fault.

Before she closed the door on my face, I placed my foot on the door to block it. "Go away!" She yelled.

"Just listen to me!". "When I'm with you, I act differently in a good way. I mean I smile and laugh more. I don't have pretend that everything is okay when it's not. I don't put fake smiles ever since I met you. I don't feel hurt or alone when I'm with you, instead I feel safe and loved. Your the best person to talk to and a great listener. I really appreciate the fact that I met you, I'm sorry I made you feel like this". I turned around to leave.

"Wait!" I stopped in my tracks when I heard her little voice.

She wrapped her tiny arms around me. "Please don't leave" She cried into my shoulder.

"I wont" I held her stronger. She is my girl and I have to show it.

 She is my girl and I have to show it