The Little Mermaid Theme

Hey guys, I thought about doing something new and different than what I usual do. This will be you and Chandler in The little mermaid's story. It's going to have a lot of P.o.v changes. You can request the themes that you'd like. It's going to be a bit different than the original.

Comment if you like it or not so I know if I should do more themes or you want me to stop. Thank you hope you enjoy it!

Third P.o.v
On the shore across the ocean, there was a beautiful mermaid. Her waist length red hair blew in the wind as she watched the waves crash onto the beach. She always fascinated humans. A wave splashed on her green tail.

Your P.o.v
As I was looking towards the shore, my best friend's head popped up. "There you are Y/N I knew I'd find you here"

I turned my head to face him. "Hey Glenn"

"Your father won't be happy that you are up here" He said.

I shrugged. "Are we going to the ship today?" He asked.

A smile was painted across my face. "You know I can't say no to that"

I got off the rock and swam below the surface with Glenn next to me.

*****

We swam to the ship with bags over our shoulders. I found an entrance on the side of the ship. Glenn and I swam and began to explore the sunken ship.

"I have plenty of things in my collection, I need something new" I said.

I saw a silvery shiny object, something that humans use. But for what? I picked it up. It was light and it had thin looking teeth. "What is it?" Glenn asked. I shrugged.

"I saw the land people use it on their hair" He said.

"Like this?" I ran the silvery object across my hair. "Hm I think" He said.

I nodded and put the object in my bag.

*****
An hour went by and we decided it was time to go back to the kingdom. Before my dad things I've gone missing and sends a search crew after me.

We swam through the town and up to the palace. Glenn and I swam inside the palace.
"Y/n where have you been?" I froze when I heard my father's voice.

"I was out in town father , with Glenn" He sighed and crossed his arms.

"What I heard was different, you were up the surface weren't you?". I bit my lip.

"Y/n you could've been captured or even worse by these humans". "Father nothing happened I was alone up there".

He started to raise his voice. "There could've been someone there, these beasts could've killed you".

"I am eighteen now I can take care of myself, I'm not a little girl anymore."

"I don't care how old you get, I better not hear that you've gone up that surface again!".

I sighed and left, I don't like yelling at my father so it's better if I just go.

Third P.o.v
King Rick sighed as he watched his daughter leave. "Merle". He called out. A small sea horse swam up to him. "You called your majesty?". "Yes, follow my daughter and make sure she doesn't get into trouble". Merle bowed and swam away.

Your P.o.v
I sat in my secret cave where I keep my collectables safe. I took the silvery object and brushed my hair with it. "Y/n". I heard Glenn's voice behind me. "Are you okay?".