Hidden feelings

Hey guys! I reached 62k reads thank you so much <3 request for @AnnIsAmazing

Ann's P.o.v
4 months ago...

I always enjoyed art class. This is where I could express my feelings in one painting. There's always someone that I draw over and over.

Let me just get the eyes right-

"There's my best friend!", Chandler boosted into the class. He can't see it! I quickly closed my art book.

He sat next to me and put his arm around me. "Show me you're most recent piece".

"I can't", I quickly said loudly. Should I tell him now?

I've been hiding my feelings for 3 years. He could feel the same way, or not.

Will I make a fool of myself if he rejected me? I should just go for it.

I can do it, I thought To myself.

"Chandler there's something you need to kno-".

"Tell me later just show me you're art work, you know I'm you're biggest fan", He winked.

I opened my art book, my heart pumping out of my chest. Pages and pages of drawing and paintings of chandler.

I looked at his reaction it was a blank stare. I should've not brought this art book with me. He wasn't supposed to know it exists. I had to tell him.

He flicked till the last page and it was him and I, not a painting but an image I glued.

"What is all this? When did you do all this? Where did you find these pics?" He was surprised.

"Listen, I like you so much and you don't even know it. Sometimes I feel like I want to tell you but I'm scared. Whenever you are around me, my mind goes blank, my tongue gets tied and my lips lock. I'm just too scared to tell you my feelings towards you". I broke down. His reaction made it worse.

Chandler just stared at me with a blank expression. "I-I can't".

Just what I expected. I dashed out of class my heart in so much pain. I knew this would happen.

Present time...

After I left Georgia, I started a new life. The embarrassment from 4 months ago still haunts me. My art got popular worldwide. I did paintings and crafting etc.

It may sound weird but I am a singer on YouTube. I started there but I auditioned on the X factor and won. Im glad I have a new happy life. I always had a passion for singing.

Today I have a gig at Georgia. I'm so nervous. I hope I don't meet up with chandler in my concert.

Time skip to concert...
I sang my original songs and had a fan meet and greet afterwards. Chandler is nowhere in sight. I am kind of glad, or am I not? I miss him.

After I finished my meet and greet I went to the park nearby to cool off. I had so much memories here.

"Ann?", I heard the familiar voice. Turning around, it was him. My heart started beating faster. Sweat started to form on my forehead.

"Chandler", His name slipped off the tip of my tongue.

"I didn't hear from you for months, you ran away before I got the chance to tell you", He walked towards me. Every step he took towards me, the harder my heart was beating.

I didn't say anything. My mind went blank as usual. How did I meet him here? Is this a coincidence?

"Listen, I do like you. I said I can't because I wasn't ready to date someone amazing and loving like you. And you're confession really overwhelmed me. I didn't know what to say. Now I have the courage to tell you that I do like you, And I'd love to go on a date with you. Would you go on a date with me tonight Ann?".

Is this really happening? I was close to tears. "Yes", I finally got the man that I wanted.