The BreakUp

Hey guys! This is a request from @bandsbandsbands15 thank you so much for your request <3 hope you enjoy it!

Questions:

1-  Which famous person do you want to meet?

2- What do you do when you can't sleep?

3- Do you have siblings?

Your P.o.v
I hugged my pillow tighter, tears streaming down my face. Did we really break up? This is a nightmare. It hurts. My heart hurts. I can't explain the feeling but it does.

After hours of crying, I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom. I washed my face then started applying makeup to cover my sad face.

I went out of my house and sat on a bench at a beach. I want to cry again but I have to control myself. I closed my eyes.

Taking in deep breaths thought I heard his voice. "Jayy". I opened my eyes and turned my head to the right. My eyes widened and my heart started to beat fast.

"You jerk!" I yelled and started running away from him.

Chandler grabbed my hand firmly but gently. "I'm sorry I don't want to break up with you. This is all my fault Jayy. I'm the one who started this, please come back to me. I love you" I noticed him holding back tears.

I stood there silent for a while then finally spoke. "I love you too" I knew he was telling the truth because he was showing a lot of emotions.

He hugged me tightly and we went back to his place. We played some call of duty and I always beat him. We ate candy and chocolates then cuddled and darkness took over me.

 We ate candy and chocolates then cuddled and darkness took over me