Secret

Here's what you recommended  @jaderiggs . Thank you guys so much for reading, I never expected it to earn so much views. It means a lot<3

Your P.o.v
It was my fault we broke up. Right after my little secret. I got pregnant by him. But I never told him. He probably doesn't want to see me anymore.

I feel hopeless. Always hungry. Tears flow like music, but I'm glad It's on my best friend's shoulder.

My parents accepted it. They kept it a secret too. I stopped going to the public.

1 year later
I miss him. His baby is with me. 1 month old. I named her Sophia. Chandler and I always loved that name.

"Hey" I thought I was imagining his voice. I turned around from the couch I was sitting on and there he was.

Chandler...

I stood up. "W-what are you doing here?" I stuttered.

"Is that mine?" He pointed at the baby in my arms.

"Get out" I whispered. A tear escaped my eyes.

"Look-".

"I said get out!" I screamed and the baby started crying.

I hushed her and she calmed down.

He came closer to me and hugged me and the baby.

"Who let you in?" My voice cracked.

"Your parents. I am sorry I wasn't there for you during that time. I didn't know before that you were pregnant. I should've stood there next to you, fed you, carried you when you're tried and mostly tell you how much I love you" Now he was crying.

"But you left me" I sobbed.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." He repeated.

***