Kidnapped by Chandler

Sally P.o.v
I'm running away from home. Living with my family is hard and tough. Even though they are rich, and there is a ninety percent chance that they're going to catch me, but I'm still running away.

I walked to the airport tired from running. I'm traveling to England and staying there. I kept my eyes on the ground as I walked so no one would recognize me. I looked to my right and left no was was there luckily.

I gasped as I saw Chandler in front of me. I slowed down. "You?" I asked him.

He hugged me unexpectedly tightly.

"What are you doing!?" I pushed him off me and slapped him.

He hugged me tightly again. My mouth was pressed against his jacket so all I can't speak properly. I struggled against him will all my will and screamed through his jacket.

"It's all my fault. I can't let you leave me like this" He said loudly.

"Let's start over again" His voice was loud enough to attract everyone.

He finally let go of me but he threw me on his shoulder.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING LET ME GO!" I screamed and struggled against him.

"Help!" I called. He was laughing the whole time!

"She's my girl!" He was announcing it to everyone that glanced.

"Put me down! Put me down!" I hit my fist against his back but it wasn't doing anything.

"She's my girl! Stop struggling baby" He laughed and left with me on his shoulder.

He took me all the way to his car and tied me up. I was struggling this whole time.

"If you don't want to live with your parents you are going to live with me, whether you like it or not". He smirked.

 He smirked